Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Tasman Venture Half Day Whale Watching, Morning
- Included in price:
- Morning and Afternoon Tea including tea and coffee, cakes, biscuits, antipasto platter, courtesy local pickup, & FREE Close Encounters Humpback Whale DVD.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Softdrinks, Water, Alchoholic Beverages, Juice, Snacks, Hot Food, Souveneirs.
- What to bring:
- Camera, hat, sunscreen, photo camera
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Infants (0-3) are free of charge Children (4-14) $60.00 Toys available in the kids corner
- Departure points:
- Hervey Bay, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Daily
1:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- 8.30 am Departure from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, Urangan Hervey Bay. Also a local courtesy pickup if requested.
- 4 Hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Tasman Venture - Fraser Island & Whale Watching Tours
- Hervey Bay and Fraser Island
- Departs From
- Hervey Bay
Experience the trip of a lifetime aboard the Tasman Venture!
Let the humpback whales amaze you with their close encounters, magical songs, spectacular breaching and their ultimate display of trust while they share their newborn calves.
Tasman Venture will assure you to have the most unforgettable tour in Hervey Bay, the Whale Watch Capital of the World! Travelling with us guarantee’s you a fast and comfortable journey, giving you more time with the Whales. Standing on our famous water level viewing platform, where you will be taken to the water’s edge, you will be amazed by up close and personal interactions. Our passionate, and experienced skipper is renowned for staying around for “one more look” and searching for the best whale viewing in the Bay.
- Free whale documentary DVD
- Guaranteed sightings
- Free Wi-Fi
- Water level viewing platform
- Underwater viewing windows
- Hear the whales sing through our hydrophone
- Sweet and savoury morning and afternoon tea
- Experienced and passionate staff
- Free Courtesy Pickup
- Follow our daily whale sightings on our website