Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Tangalooma Dolphin Adventure Tour from Brisbane (BT31)
Tour operates Sunday through to Friday
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers Return 75min cruise to Moreton Island Desert Safari Tour including sand tobogganing Buffet Lunch Access to VIP Lounge Wild dolphin feeding *dolphins are wild animals, no refund is given if they do not appear, or feeding is cancelled due to inclement weather
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Snorkelling equipment Parasailing Tour Segway and ATV tours See the watersports or tour desk once on the island 80 activities - 40 are free!
- What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes, Swim suit & towel, Thongs, Sunscreen, hat and a camera
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children aged 3-14 inclusive
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Brisbane 8:45am (Daily except Saturdays) Hotel pick ups available at most central Hotels in Brisbane City OR Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Level 3, Counter O Please reconfirm your booking 24hrs prior to departure.
- Extended Day Trip Passengers are returned after Dolphin Feeding is completed which varies from season to season
- Approximate Return Time:
- Return times vary in season due to dolphin feeding at sunset
A magic day out, discover this tropical island escape only 75 minutes cruise from Brisbane.
A winning combination of crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches and untouched national parks; Tangalooma on Moreton Island is a pristine wonderland waiting to be explored. You will gasp with delight as wild dolphins swim into shore at dusk for hand feeding. Getting this close to these intelligent and playful creatures is unforgettable.
This is an extended day tour so that customers can explore the island and enjoy it’s beautiful beaches, cafes and facilities as well as feed wild dolphins at sunset before returning to the mainland.
Return coach transfers
Access to Day Lounge
Over 80 activities on the resort
Over 40 free land based activities on the resort
Introductory onboard video on activities and tours available at the resort
Moreton Island - third largest sand island in the world
Buffet lunch included
Spend the day at leisure at Tangalooma Island Resort
Swim in the resort pools or crystal clear unspoilt beaches
Desert Safari Tour - try thrilling sand tobogganing - exhilarating stuff for fun lovers!
Wild dolphin feeding at sunset
Return 75 minute cruise to Moreton Island
* Dolphin feeding is dependant on tides, weather conditions and dolphin appearance (dolphins are wild animals however the resort experiences a 98% attendance rate)
Fare Includes: Return coach transfers, buffet lunch, desert safari tour and wild dolphin feeding