Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Mossman Gorge Transfers departing Port Douglas
Pensioner price applies to AUSTRALIAN Seniors Card or Aged Pension Card holders only.
This Product does not include your entry fee into Mossman Gorge. Entry fee's can be purchased on arrival at Mossman Gorge Centre.
- Included in price:
- Walk in the Rainforest - Pick up and return to your accommodation - Swim in Crystal Lagoons - Over 2hrs free time to explore the gorge
- What to bring:
- What to wear enclosed walking shoes light wait clothing Swimmers and a towel if you intend to go for a dip in the rock pools What to bring Repellent rain poncho water bottle (water bottles can be purchased at the Gorge centre
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child rates apply to children 3 to 14 years of age. Family prices apply to 2 adults and 2 children between 3 and 14 years. Additional children travel at child rates.
- Departure points:
- Port Douglas, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs Port Douglas at 9.15am (returning approx 1.15pm)
Enjoy over two hours free time to explore the rainforest trails of the pristine Mossman Gorge. Swim in the cool crystal rock pools of the Mossman River.
On arrival at the Mossman Gorge Centre, board the eco friendly bus for the ride into the tropical rainforest. Entering the forest, join the 3km walking trail that starts with an elevated walkway enabling views high into the forest canopy.
Crossing a suspension bridge, your trek continues along a circuit trail with informative signs situated at points of interest.
Allow 1 1/2 hours to complete the circuit, walk at a leisurely pace allowing time to take in the magnificence of the rainforest.
Note: This Product does not include your entry fee into Mossman Gorge. Entry fee's can be purchased on arrival at Mossman Gorge Centre .