Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sydney Classic Tour
Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Our guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment!
This Tour operates on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays. Departure time is 10.30am.
- Included in price:
- Trek Hybrid FX 7.1 or 7.2 Bicycle (men's and women's, baby seats available), Helmet (certified as compliant to Australian/New Zealand standards), Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.), Secure Bag Storage (for larger bags not taken on tours), Rain Poncho (if necessary)
- What to bring:
- Camera, Active Clothing, Closed-Toe Shoes
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 3-16 years of age travel at the child price, while children under 2 years travel free. We have bikes suitable for all ages, including children's bikes, baby seats, and trail along bikes. Whether you are a student or a businessman, a granddaughter or grandparent, active or not-so-active, you will enjoy the outdoors and entertainment on the leisurely ride.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
10:30 AM Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tours depart from our shop which you'll find at 30 Harrington Street in The Rocks. We are just a few steps away from the Sydney Visitors Centre. We’ll be waiting with a bicycle, shiny red helmet, and a black Bonza Polo top
- 3.5 - 4 hours
- Bonza Bike Tours
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
This is a fun, entertaining guided bicycle tours of Sydney to international and domestic visitors. The easy and relaxing tours look at Sydney from historical, cultural, and social perspectives while mixing in many laughs along the way. The Sydney Classic Tour is our most popular.
There is no other experience in town that shows you as much or entertains you like the Sydney Classic! We will take you to all of the iconic sights, and tons of other sights you may miss on your own. Our expert guides will give you the information you need to get the most out of your trip to Sydney. We are the experts, so sit back and let us do all the work! We'll take you to see the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour (right next to the yachts themselves), the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, the Royal Botanic Gardens (including the Flying Foxes), Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, Chinatown, Sydney Tower, Parliament House, Queen Victoria Building, Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery of NSW, and over 30 more great attractions! We'll even stop to take in a warm friendly pub as a half way point on your tour! (But not for too long, there's a lot to see on this tour.)
For your trip, you will be provided with the following top of the line equipment:
- Trek Hybrid FX 7.1 or 7.2 Bicycle (men's and women's, baby seats available)
- Helmet (certified as compliant to Australian/New Zealand standards)
- Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.)
- Secure Bag Storage (for larger bags not taken on tours)
- Rain Poncho (if necessary)
Join us for a truly memorable experience, as you see the heart of one of the world's finest cities - Sydney!