Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
All Inclusive Small Group - Blue Mountain Day Tour
This is an ALL Inclusive itinerary, no more to pay.
Concession rate applies to Australian and NZ seniors, pension or full time student card holders only.
Please have your ID on the day of travel.
- Included in price:
- Free Hotel Pickup Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry 2 Course Lunch Guided Cliff top and Valley Walks Katoomba and Three Sisters Scenic Railway,Skyway Cable Car & Skyway included New Koomurri Aboriginal Centre Boutique township stop at Leura Olympic Park visit River cruise Return to Circular Quay.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Boomerangs and Souvenirs
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes Camera Windproof jacket for the cooler days Umbrellas are provided on bus if required.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child is 4-12 travelling with an Adult. A family rate is for two adults and two children
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
The Rocks, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
Hotel Pick up, New South Wales
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
FREE CBD Hotel pick up (Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay, Central and Kings Cross)
Please see this link for a list of tentative pick up points and times, and ensure that you advise your preferred pick up location in your booking.
If unsure where you will be staying, we suggest that you select one of the below pick up locations.
1. Museum of Contemporary Arts, 140 George St the Rocks at 7.40am
2. Central YHA. 11 Rawson Place Central at 7.05am
- Full Day ~ 10 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 6:00PM at Circular Quay.
- Anderson's ALL INCLUSIVE SMALL GROUP BLUE MOUNTAINS DAY TOUR. N0 More TO PAY!
- Blue Mountains
- Departs From
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay and Hotel Pick up
Departing from Sydney at around 8 am, you’ll be picked up from either your accommodation, the Museum of Contemporary Arts, the Rocks (7:40 am) or Central YHA (7:05 am), where you will board your comfortable, temperature controlled coach to begin your journey. You’ll head west; with the first stop being Featherdale Wildlife Park. Here, you can interact with Australia’s best-loved native animals. Feed a kangaroo, hug a koala, race an emu (not rally) and interact with other cute and cuddly – as well as not so cuddly – animals, such as wombats, dingoes, wallabies, crocodiles, birds and a ton more!
You’ll then continue west to the Blue Mountains, stopping first at a gorgeous scenic lookout, where you can admire the vista over the Jamieson Valley. After taking some magnificent photos, you’ll be treated to a delicious two-course lunch at a local club, before setting off to Katoomba – home of the majestic Three Sisters.
After admiring the grandeur of Australia’s favourite stone siblings, you’ll be able to enjoy the many amazing activities at Scenic World (all included in price). Ride the skyway, suspended 270 metres above the lush rainforest, full of steep ravines and gushing waterfalls. Hop aboard the world’s steepest incline railway – the Scenic Railway – for an adventure through the forest and explore the boardwalk at the bottom of the descent. The aerial Cableway – which is the Southern Hemispheres steepest and largest – will take you to the Jamieson Valley’s rainforest walkways.
Afterwards, you’ll visit the Koomurri Aboriginal Centre for a look at the local Indigenous history, culture, lifestyle and art. Try an ochre painting on the painting walls or hear a didgeridoo and see a traditional dance. Following this, you’ll visit beautiful Leura village, where you’ll get to browse the boutique stores, visit the Candy Store, enjoy a fresh local coffee and soak up the quaint village atmosphere.
The Sydney 2000 Olympic park makes for an interesting visit on the return journey, as does the Ferry ride from Homebush Bay, along the Parramatta River that you’ll get to experience before being returned to the CBD at Circular Quay at around 6pm.
TTG Code: Top Nine Blue Mountains Day Tours