Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Float Over Sydney (Camden)
Sunrise flights Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting, meeting at sunrise at Camden Valley Inn. (Transfers from the city CBD are available at $55 pp one way. Must be booked and paid direct to Balloon Aloft).
Hot air ballooning relies on suitable weather conditions in order to proceed safely. The cancellation of a flight is always a disappointment but for a safe and comfortable flight we need to be sure that we will be able to launch and land in calm conditions.
We need all passengers names and weights at the time of booking. Please put these details in the space provided when you are filling out the booking form. We will not fly ladies who are more then 10-12 weeks pregnant.
- Included in price:
- Tea/coffee before the flight, return transport from Camden Valley Inn to the launch/landing site, Hot catered breakfast and Champagne ceremony with flight certificate.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- In-flight photo available for purchase.
- What to bring:
- This is an outdoor activity, so please don't wear your best clothes. Dress as for hiking, i.e. high heels, thongs or open sandals are not suitable. Bring a change of socks in winter, or after rain, as feet can get wet and cold in the 'dewy' grass. We suggest you bring a cap as it can get warm on your head underneath the 'burner'. Sunglasses are also recommended. It will not be any colder in the air than on the ground. Dress in layers, so you can take a jacket or windcheater off, so as not to become too warm in the balloon.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- We will fly children between the ages of 7 - 12 at the child rate, but they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Camden, New South Wales
- Departure time:
5:00 AM Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- For passengers driving on the morning to Camden Valley Inn for your flight, a map is sent to you on confirmation of your booking. If you require local or CBD return hotel transfers, they are available at an additional charge of $50 per person. Must be pre-booked and are payable directly to Balloon Aloft. The exact meeting time is given to you when you call in the evening before for your 'weather check'.
After a cup of coffee or tea and a flight briefing, passengers are transported to the chosen launch site for the day. Launch sites are dotted around the area, assuring you of a wonderful view no matter which direction the wind is coming from. The views are breathtaking and you can see how vast the Greater Sydney Basin is once aloft.
The balloon is inflated and the passengers get in. The balloon lifts off the ground effortlessly and the wonderful experience begins.
Look out one side of the basket and you can see the Blue Mountains, look out the other side, and on a clear day you can see the Sydney skyline and the Pacific Ocean glistening in the distance. At the final landing point, the retrieve crew assist in packing up the envelope and basket, and everyone is returned to the Camden Valley Inn for a hot catered breakfast and traditional champagne celebration.
You will receive a flight certificate to commemorate the morning with our compliments.