Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fraser Island 4WD Adventure Two Days (camping)
The Dilli environmental Campsite is also the start of the "Great Walks trail on Fraser Island". With new green facilities, hot showers and a choice of 1, 2, 3 and 4 person tents only 100 metres from Fraser Island surf beach. (Sleeping bags and mattress / gear supplied). Be adventurous! Do what Aussies do, and camp!
Authorised driver and experienced guides, with fenced campsite, ensures your safety & security.
You are entering a tidal wilderness zone. The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary, vehicle and driver for any reason deemed necessary.
National Park Fee, Daily Permit and Ferry Fee $30 per person per day payable direct to driver on day of travel
- Included in price:
- Expert Driver and Eco Guide Return Transport Hot showers and environmental eco facilities All camping equipment Meals: Day 1 - Afternoon snack and entree, before BBQ Dinner, fresh salads, garlic breads and cold drinks. After dinner, hot drinks and marshmallows around camp fire Day 2 - Breakfast - tea coffee, Fruit Juice, cereals and toast, jam, honey, fruits, breads. Picnic Lunch at Island highlight - Cold drinks, cold meats, picnic salad, fresh fruits, cakes, wraps and bread rolls.
- What to bring:
- Overnight Bag Camera Sunscreen Shady Hat Water Bottle Swimsuit Towel Walking Shoes Sunglasses Torch (Flashlight)
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- No children under the age of 5 years
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
Gold Coast, Queensland
- Departure time:
6:45 AM Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- FREE Pick-up and Return from ANY of the following locations: Depart Brisbane City 6.45am - Roma Street Transit Centre, Street Level - Bus stop 125 (opposite police station) - Return 6pm Depart Caboolture 7.30am - BP Service Station Hwy - Returns 6pm Depart Caloundra 8.15am - Cooma Tce - Return 5pm Depart Mooloolaba 8.30am - Mooloolaba Bowls Club, Brisbane Road - Return 5.15pm Depart Noosa 9am - Noosa Information Centre - Return 3-5pm Depart Gympie 10am - Matilda Road House Bruce Hwy - Return 3-4pm Depart Rainbow Beach 11am - Surf Life Saving Club - Return 2-4pm Gold Coast pickup and return (+$100) Depart Gold Coast Transit Centre, 6am Beach Road Surfers Paradise - Return 9pm Depart Tuesday - return Wednesday Depart Thursday - return Friday Depart Saturday - return Sunday
- Two days
- Approximate Return Time:
Brisbane City 6 pm
Caboolture 6 pm
Caloundra 5 pm
Mooloolaba 5.15 pm
Noosa 3-5 pm
Gympie 3-4 pm
Rainbow Beach 2-4 pm
Gold Coast pickup and return (+$100)
Gold Coast Transit Centre, 9pm
The above prices include $60.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
This is a popular two day camping adventure, and covers the islands greatest Attractions.
* Lake MacKenzie
* Lake Wabby
* Central Station
* Wangoolba Creek
* 75 mile beach drive
* Hike to freshwater perched lake & swim
* Coloured Sands at Rainbow Beach
* Maybe spot Dingo, Tortoise, Dolphin
* Night Activities and Starlight swim
Travel from Brisbane, north past the Glasshouse Mountains, Caloundra and the Sunshine Coast to Noosa River Ferry and Cooloola Coast Beach (tides permitting). 4WD North to Double Island Point. Take the opportunity to photo Point Lighthouse and the coloured sand cliffs of Rainbow Beach. Break at Rainbow Beach for an early lunch (own cost).
We then 4WD along tracks to Inskip Point beach and Fraser Island lookout, before boarding your ferry cruise to Fraser Island. All ferry tickets and national park fees are pre-arranged to save time. As we cruise across the Straight, photo Tin Can Bay, Fraser Island's west coast and Hervey Bay, and keep a look out for dolphins, turtles, dugong, sharks, eagles, sea birds and fish. Arrive Fraser Island world heritage National Park. Your local guide will give information and stories both old and new as you 4WD Fraser Island's 75 Mile Surf Beach with an eye out for dingoes, kangaroos and whales (in season).
4WD Fraser Island's 75 Mile Eastern Surf Beach to Govi Creek, take time to relax, swim or photo Govi Waterhole and settle into your campground surrounds. Travel North on the beach highway before walking for a swim at Lake Wabby in the afternoon. Spot turtles and fish in Fraser's deepest lake. Swim in the green water, relax on the warm sand, photo or hike the lakes famous sand hill with a walk through melaleuca and cycad forest. 4WD Fraser Island 's 75 Mile eastern Surf Beach to Eli Creek, and the Maheno Shipwreck.
Travel the surf beach to the historical campsite, evening beach walk, nature trails, wildlife and more. From this environmental eco camp Dilli Village on the surf beach of Fraser Island, with grass campsites and the island's newest Hot showers and toilets. Allows time to explore the walks and hikes close to the camp area, with the world famous Fraser Island Great Hike - starting from the campsite to Lake Boomanjin with other trails to Govi Creek Estuary, Eastern Surf Beach and South Beach Hike.
Enjoy your BBQ dinner at the excellent facilities in Fraser Island National Park environment, with a campfire, walk and outdoor entertainment.
Campers rise early and travel to see the sunrise over the Ocean and surf beach of Fraser Island, enjoy a walk or hike before breakfast or sleep in and wake slowly to the calls of the forest.
Spend the morning enjoying unique lakes. Swim, hike and photograph the beaches and wildlife. In the cool of the rain forest take the boardwalk from Central Station. See rare giant King Fern, world heritage satinay forest and crystal clear waters of Wanggoolba Creek meandering between Picabeen Palms and Central Station. A hike through the valleys of satinays is optional. Return via Hook Point to Rainbow Beach, Noosa and Brisbane. (Itinerary subject to tides)
Day 1 - Afternoon snack and entree, before BBQ Dinner, fresh salads, garlic breads and cold drinks. After dinner, hot drinks and marshmallows around camp fire
Day 2 - Breakfast - tea coffee, Fruit Juice, cereals and toast, jam, honey, fruits, breads. Picnic Lunch at Island highlight - Cold drinks, cold meats, picnic salad, fresh fruits, cakes, wraps and bread rolls.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 29 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Fraser Island 4WD Adventure Two Days (camping)