Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fraser Island 4WD Adventure Two Days (Quad share)
National Park Fee, Daily Permit and Ferry Fee $30 per person per day payable direct to driver on day of travel)
You are entering a tidal wilderness zone.
The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary, vehicle and driver for any reason deemed necessary.
- Included in price:
- Resort Accommodation All Island touring Buffet Dinner and Breakfast at Resort Picnic lunch (day 2) Return Transport
- What to bring:
- Overnight Bag Camera Sunscreen Shady Hat Water Bottle Swimsuit Towel Walking Shoes Sunglasses
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- No child under the age of 5 years
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
Gold Coast, Queensland
- Departure time:
6:45 AM Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- FREE Pick-up and Return from ANY of the following locations: Depart Brisbane City 6.45am - Roma Street Transit Centre, Street Level - Bus stop 125 (opposite police station) - Return 6pm Depart Caboolture 7.30am - BP Service Station Hwy - Returns 6pm Depart Caloundra 8.15am - Cooma Tce - Return 5pm Depart Mooloolaba 8.30am - Mooloolaba Bowls Club, Brisbane Road - Return 5.15pm Depart Noosa 9am - Noosa Information Centre - Return 3-5pm Depart Gympie 10am - Matilda Road House Bruce Hwy - Return 3-4pm Depart Rainbow Beach 11am - Surf Life Saving Club - Return 2-4pm Gold Coast pickup and return (+$100) Depart Gold Coast Transit Centre, 6am Beach Road Surfers Paradise - Return 9pm Depart Tuesday - return Wednesday Depart Thursday - return Friday Depart Saturday - return Sunday
- 2 days
- Approximate Return Time:
Brisbane City 6 pm
Caboolture 6 pm
Caloundra 5 pm
Mooloolaba 5.15 pm
Noosa 3-5 pm
Gympie 3-4 pm
Rainbow Beach 2-4 pm
Gold Coast pickup and return (+$100)
Gold Coast Transit Centre, 9pm
The above prices include $60.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
Fraser Island National Park is the world's largest sand island, and a world heritage listed gem. Adventure seekers, nature lovers, bird watchers, star gazers and holiday makers alike all flock to Fraser Island. This tour is for those who want an extensive tour by 4WD and resort style relaxing at the end of a fun-filled day.
• See all the sights, including Lake Mackenzie, which has been voted as one of the top ten lakes in the world and is a rare lake to see on any tour
• Stay in a luxury resort, with all meals included as well as fresh coffee and tea, and all resort facilities including pools, tennis courts, and bars
• Enjoy a private tour or a small group in a 4WD with no buses or coach style touring
• Don't waste any time lining up or paying for entry fees, with all ferry, national park, camping ground and vehicle fees prearranged and paid before you tour
• See the amazing wildlife on the island, including the world's purest species of dingo, as well as many maritime and forest wildlife specimens
• Hike to the freshwater perched lake for a swim, walk through the damp of Central Station Rainforest, and swim under the stars in this natural wonderland
Join a local guide on a 4WD adventure to see all of Fraser Island's greatest attractions. In only two days, you will have the adventure of a lifetime. On day one, you will depart from Brisbane, heading toward the Glasshouse Mountains to the Noosa River Ferry and, tides permitting, the Cooloola Coast Beach. Stop for an early lunch at the picturesque coastal town on Rainbow Beach. Here you can take your time and relax, or explore the multicoloured sands that give the town its name. You can hike to Double Island Lighthouse, or photograph it on the horizon.
Once you arrive on the island from the ferry, you will drive along the 75 mile surf beach to Eli Creek, seeing the Maheno Shipwreck on the way. Visit Lake Wabby in the late afternoon, where the famous tall sand dune dips into the lake, which is surrounded by the thick of a lush green forest. You will return from the lake via Malaleuca and Cycad Forests.
Upon arriving at Fraser Island Beach Resort, you can relax in one of the rooms that are only a 50 metre walk from the surf beach. Enjoy a sunset walk on the beach before enjoying a buffet dinner at the resort's restaurant. When the stars come out, you will know you are relaxing in true Fraser Island style.
On day two, you will enjoy the sunrise over the ocean and breakfast at Eurong Beach Resort. Next, you will travel to Lake Mackenzie or Lake Birrabeen by 4WD. These are unique and beautiful lakes that are world-famous. You can swim, hike and photograph the magnificent lakes and other sites. Wildlife sightings include dingo, birds of prey, dolphins, whales, turtles, and stingrays. You will see the rare giant king fern, and the world-heritage listed Satinay Forest.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 29 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Fraser Island 4WD Adventure Two Days (Quad share)