Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Blue Mountains Day Tour - Boutique Luxury Tour
Tour price is in Australian dollars includes GST and may be subject to change.
Operator reserves the right to change vehicles, cancel tours, amend fares and itineraries if necessary.
Operator reserves the right to change restaurant or eating location at any time.
Ferry Timetable may change without notice.
For any tour components not operated by the Operator we cannot and do not take any responsibilities for injury or loss of any type arising in any matter.
100% cancellation fee will apply with less than 72 hour notice prior to departure.
We may change & alter the itinerary to best suit the conditions of the day.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- If you choose to ride the World's Steepest Railway, Cableway and Scenic Skyway it is at additional cost (3 rides ~ $35). Your scenic World ride pass entitles you to do as many rides as you like within the time frame of the tour. You have the flexibility of walking in the rain forest for a 10 minute or 30 minute walk.
- What to bring:
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket Bug Spray for Summer
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Prices $150.00 (0 - 12 years old) Child under 4 years old - 0-18kg Baby Seat required (complimentary supplied) Child 4-7 years old requires booster seat, (also complementary) Safety comes first for all children. Must advise children's age at time of booking
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
Starbuck's Coffee Corner of Pitt St and Alfred St Circular Quay, New South Wales
- Departure time:
7:10 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pickup: Complementary hotel pickup available from Sydney CBD hotels (Please add hotel to booking form & we will email you pick up time) General Pickup: Starbuck's Coffee at Circular Quay (Corner of Pitt St and Alfred St) Return: Will be by River Cruise disembarking at Circular Quay at 5.00pm (depending on weekends, traffic and ferry conditions)
- 9.5 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
5.00pm at Circular Quay (depending on weekends, traffic and ferry conditions)
- Blue Diamond Tours - Luxury Mercedes Benz Max 14 People! (TUES-SUN)
- Blue Mountains
- Departs From
- Sydney, Circular Quay and Starbuck's Coffee Corner of Pitt St and Alfred St Circular Quay
Our Itinerary is as follows:
1) Take in the amazing views across the Jamison Valley whilst enjoying your freshly baked Scones with jam & cream with homemade dessert & tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
2) Visit Scenic World and dare yourself to ride the steepest Railway in the world. The Scenic Cableway or Skyway offer spectacular views of the Three Sisters and the Valley (own expense).
3) Echo Point, the closest and best view of the Three Sisters. You will be able to witness the blue haze and the vast expanse of the Jamison Valley. Feel the spiritual presence of the Three Sisters, hear the Dream Time Stories and experience for yourself the raw magic the Blue Mountains Creates.
4) Secret location away from the crowds with breathtaking views of the jamison valley.
5) Hot filling Lunch with a selection of 6 menu option including Vegetarian, with a glass of Australian Beer, wine or soft drink, tea or coffee.
6) Featherdale Wildlife Park is Sydney ultimate wildlife experience. Cuddle up to a Koala of feed the baby wallabies.
7) Professional photo in album per couple provided by us as a gift (valued $20) Free!!
8) Your trip to Sydney is not complete without a cruise on Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour Circular Quay. You will view the Harbour Bridge and Opera House before disembarking at Circular Quay where your tour will conclude at approx 5.00pm (depending on traffic and ferry)
We are a family owned and operated company our priority is ensure that your one trip to the Blue Mountains is memorable one.