Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fraser Island Day Tour
Tour does not run Christmas or Boxing days.
- Included in price:
- Morning Tea Lunch Hotel Pick ups
- What to bring:
- Don't forget your swimwear, towel, camera, sunglasses, sunscreen and water bottle. Dress casually and comfortably.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- 0 - 14 years of age - Child Rates Apply Family friendly tour with forward and rear facing child seats as well as booster seats available if required. Please confirm your requirements when booking so child seats can be fitted the night before
- Departure points:
- Noosa, Queensland
Rainbow Beach, Queensland
Alexandra Headlands, Queensland
- Departure time:
6:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Courtesy pick up and drop off available at/near your accommodation from Mooloolaba to Noosa Please reconfirm your booking at least 48 hours prior to receive exact pick up time details.
- Approx 10 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Returns to Noosa at approx 5.00 - 5.30pm
- Fraser Island Discovery
- Fraser Island
- Departs From
- Noosa, Coolum, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Noosaville, Rainbow Beach and Alexandra Headlands
Explore the stunning World Heritage Listed Fraser Island – its pristine beaches and lush, tropical National Parks – on a purpose built, twenty seat, 4WD vehicle! Spend the day luxuriating in the radiant beauty of this tropical paradise, marvelling at the friendly local wildlife, swimming in clear turquoise water and enjoying a freshly prepared lunch.
• Admire the shifting landscape of tropical rainforests and sweeping beaches as you explore the world’s largest sand island
• Delight in the excitement of travelling in the fast and agile 4WD vehicle.
• Gain knowledge about this amazing island, its flora and fauna and its history
With with courtesy hotel pick up/drop off from Alexandra Headlands, Coolum, Maroochydore & Mooloolaba commencing at 5.30am or between 6-6.30am around the Noosa & Noosaville area you’ll hop aboard the comfortable, air conditioned 4WD to begin your exciting journey. Pick ups are also available from Rainbow Beach.
You will be accompanied by interesting and sometimes humorous commentary from your friendly guide, you’ll cross the Noosa River on a cable ferry, which will lead you into the cool calm of the Cooloola National Park. Before stopping for a lovely morning tea on the beach, you’ll be able to view the coloured sands of Teewah or Rainbow Beach (or both - **Subject to tides).
After zipping over the sand of the vast golden sands of Seventy Five Mile Beach, you’ll be led on a guided rainforest walk through some of the most picturesque wilderness in the world. A lunch of fresh self made wraps for lunch is perfectly finished with a dip in the warm shallows of a beautiful freshwater lake.
After lunch, you’ll experience the wonder of the majestic forest filled with Satinay and Brushbox trees, a long, thrilling drive over the sand and afternoon tea on the beach, before returning you to Noosa around 5:00 – 5:30pm.