Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Whale Watching with Dolphin Feeding from Brisbane (BT71)
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers Return 75 minute cruise to Tangaloom Island Resort Whale Watch cruise with light lunch. Wild Dolphin feeding onshore at sunset.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- What to bring:
- Camera, hat and sunscreen.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child age is 3-14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Operates daily from June to October, weather conditions permitting. Departs from Brisbane at 8.45am. Hotel pick ups available at most central Hotels in Brisbane City.
- Full day
- Approximate Return Time:
- 8.30pm - 9.00pm
Marvel at the annual migration each June to October of humpback whales as they journey some 16,000 kilometres from Antarctica along the east coast of Australia. These acrobats of the ocean pass by Moreton Island, often with their newborn calves, creating one of the greatest spectacles of the sea. Your Whale Watch crew will explain the habits and characteristics of migrating whales and serve a light, delicious lunch on board.
Return coach transfers
Return 75-minute cruise
Whale Watch Cruise with light lunch
Wild dolphin feeding at sunset
Free time at Tangalooma Island Resort