Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Twilight Dinner Cruise on a Tall Ship
- Included in price:
- 2 hours sailing Experience on a 1850’s style authentic Tall Ship. Discover Sydney harbour in style! Acoustic music performed on deck to complete an enchanting atmosphere. Delicious dinner. And of course the opportunity to hoist the sails or steer the ship if you wish!
- What to bring:
- Please consider the weather on the day. We suggest soft low heel shoes, hat, wet weather gear (if it looks like rain) and a warm jacket. You are welcome to bring a small cushion if required. We also suggest you bring sunscreen. No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- All children welcome.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
5:45 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We depart from either Campbell's Cove or Walsh Bay depending on the date that you book. Please ensure that you contact the tour operator at least 24hrs prior to departure to confirm your departure location. Please make sure to be there at least 15 min prior to sailing time for boarding.
- 2 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Sydney, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
Have you ever dreamed of sailing through the ages on a tall ship? Turn the engines off and let the wind take you aboard the Tall Ships Experience for their Twilight Dinner Cruise. You'll watch the sun set on Sydney Harbour and experience all the main attractions on a timber sail ship.
• Watch the last two hours of afternoon sun slip away while sailing on an authentic, 1850s-style tall ship
• Enjoy a freshly prepared dinner
• Set sail for a wonderful adventure that includes all of Sydney Harbour's best sightseeing in style
• Be fascinated by the stories of Sydney's two authentic tall ships (one of which you will be aboard!)
• Live your daydreams and help hoist the sails or even opt to climb the mast
• Sit back in style and enjoy the entertainment provided by a talented musician
All aboard the majestic tall ships that have been built, designed and maintained to provide guests with an authentic experience. As you set sail to watch twilight fall on Sydney Harbour, you will be entranced by the magic of the place and the vessel. There is no experience akin to the sound of just the wind in her sails and the calm waters lapping against her hull.
You will board one of two of Sydney's only authentic tall ships. The Southern Swan was the flagship for the first fleet reenactment. The Soren Larsen is an authentic Brigantine that has sailed across the world from Denmark. Both of these tall ships provide you with an authentic experience of sailing as it has been for centuries before we attached motors to our vessels. Two hundred years ago, the only way to see the best of Sydney Harbour's sights was from a tall ship. It still is.
It's all hands on deck, with no exception. If you feel like getting involved, there are no shortage of ropes to hoist. Get involved in sailing the ship if you like - you can even set the sails or take a turn steering the ship. Otherwise, kick back and enjoy the feeling of the massive ship being powered just by the strength of the wind in her sails.
While you're relaxing, there will be no shortage of entertainment. We have a talented musician, crew, barman and chef, all who are there expressly for your enjoyment. Dinner while watching the sun set over the harbour is an affair to remember. Enjoy a delicious dinner and quality drinks while watching the light fade over one of the most beautiful harbours in the world. Follow up with a dessert as the sails billow in the wind and you are intrigued by commentary narrating the history of these magnificent tall ships.
You will be struck by the beauty of the soft wood floorboards as they creak with the shifts of the harbour, the splendid views of all the sights, and the majesty of the ship itself.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 30 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Twilight Dinner Cruise on a Tall Ship
Child: WAS: $55.00 NOW: $49.00
Family: WAS: $273.00 NOW: $223.00
Pensioner: WAS: $109.00 NOW: $89.00