Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Unlimited Champagne Brunch Cruise
- Included in price:
- Two hours tall ship experience on the harbour, A scrumptious and substantial finger food brunch, Australian bubbly (The Vines NV Brut Cuvee), juices and water, The opportunity to hoist the sails or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the views.
- What to bring:
- Please consider the weather on the day. We suggest soft low heel shoes, hat, wet weather gear (if it looks like rain) and a warm jacket. You are welcome to bring a small cushion if required. We also suggest you bring sunscreen. No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- All children welcome onboard.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
11:00 AM Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We depart from either Campbell's Cove or Walsh Bay depending on the date that you book. Please ensure that you contact the tour operator at least 24hrs prior to departure to confirm your departure location. Please make sure to be there at least 15 min prior to sailing time for boarding.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Sydney, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
There is no better way to soak up the atmosphere on the Sydney harbour than to sail upon its sparkling water with a glass of bubbly in your hand!
Take a trip back in time on our magnificent tall ship and sail past some of Sydney's finest attractions whilst enjoying a scrumptious and substantial finger food brunch!
Our champagne sailing cruise includes a 2 hour tall ship experience on the harbour with bubbly and a delicious brunch.
A truly unique part of your experience aboard a Tall Ship is the moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away. Like stepping back in time, experience what thousands of sailors across the ages have, as they stood onboard this very deck! Watch the wind furl the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across Sydney’s sparkling harbour.
A tall ship cruise gives you the unique opportunity to get involved - help us hoist and set the sails or take a turn steering the ship! If you'd like to heave on a rope you can - otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy, as the crew, chef and the barman are all at your service.
If you are looking for a perfect morning on the harbour combining fun, vintage sailing and bubbly, then this is the cruise for you.