Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Wine & Canapes Dinner Cruise
- Included in price:
- An exquisite 3 hour sailing experience on Friday evenings. A delicious and substantial finger food dinner Drinks Package. Unique live acoustic music for a very special entertainment experience. The opportunity to hoist the sails or steer the ship if you wish. Relax and enjoy the sun set and the stunning views of Sydney, lit up at night.
- What to bring:
- Please consider the weather on the day. We suggest soft low heel shoes, hat, wet weather gear (if it looks like rain) and a warm jacket. You are welcome to bring a small cushion if required. We also suggest you bring sunscreen. No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- All children welcome onboard.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
8:00 PM Fri
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We depart from either Campbell's Cove or Walsh Bay depending on the date that you book. Please ensure that you contact the tour operator at least 24hrs prior to departure to confirm your departure location. Please make sure to be there at least 15 min prior to sailing time for boarding.
- 3 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 10:45 pm
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Sydney, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
Thank goodness it’s Friday!
The wine and Canapés Dinner cruise is our latest experience and it is also the most exquisite cruise of all.
Join us and step aboard one of our authentic timber tall ships for a delightful 3 hour sailing dinner experience. Leave your cares behind as you discover the magnificent authentic Tall Ship Søren Larsen.
We promise comfortable sailing, beautiful wine and a delicious and substantial finger food dinner prepared and served by our gold license caterer.
Our wine is carefully selected to match your dinner, so relax and make the most of your experience. A drinks package is included in the price of this tour..
On this cruise, none of your senses will be left behind: watch the sun going down behind the bridge as you sail Sydney Harbour, feel and touch the nearly 100 years old oak of our ships, smell the fresh sea air and taste our beautiful food and drinks. I hear you say, “hold on, are we not missing one sense”!?
Rest assured we haven’t: in fact you will absolutely love our live acoustic music, which truly contributes to a delightful evening on a 1920’s style Tall Ship! We have picked our very best musicians, who will play light, gentle and enchanting music throughout the evening.