Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Tangalooma Day Cruise with lunch (ex Brisbane)
Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
*** Please note that this tour does not include Dolphin Feeding ***
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers to the wharf Return 1 hour cruise to Moreton Island Use of up to 40 free activities on the resort (some activities will incur a hire fee) Lunch on the island
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Optional 4WD tour and Water sports available (own expense)
- What to bring:
- Swimmers, sunscreen, snorkels (or you can hire them), towel and a camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- This tour runs DAILY Hotel pick ups available at most central Hotels in Brisbane City OR departs Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Level 3, Counter O Please reconfirm your booking 24hrs prior to departure Brisbane Tour departs - 8:45 AM returns - 5:45 PM
- Full day
- Approximate Return Time:
- Brisbane 5.45pm
This exciting full-day Moreton Island adventure tour at Tangalooma Island Resort will allow you to tailor your day according to your tastes. Choose from over 80 activities – around 40 of which are free – and make your day in paradise an unforgettable one!
• Relax with return coach transfers from your accommodation or Brisbane Transit Centre to the wharf
• Travel in style over the gorgeous Moreton Bay, on your way to Tangalooma Island Resort, Moreton Island
• Choose from up to 40 free activities – or pay individually for up to 40 more – meaning you won’t experience even a minute of boredom
• Indulge in a delicious lunch on Moreton Island
With an 8:45 am departure time, from either your central Brisbane accommodation or the Brisbane Transit Centre (Roma Street, Level 3, Counter O), you’ll be transported to the wharf, where you will board your cruise vessel. You’ll enjoy a comfortable, air-conditioned one-hour cruise across the beautiful Moreton Bay on your way out to Moreton Island.
Once you reach the glorious Moreton Island – the third largest sand island in the world – you’ll head over to Tangalooma Island Resort to start your day full of adventure and fun. Over the next five hours or so, you can choose to participate in up to 80 adventurous island activities – over 40 of which are completely free! The choice of activities is completely up to you, meaning you’ll be able to tailor your time to suit your tastes or mood on the day. Whether you’re touring alone or with family or friends, you’ll find a number of land or water-based activities to suit everyone. Alternatively, you can simply relax on the beach, go for a calm stroll and a dip in the sparkling ocean, whiling away the hours in a stunning tropical paradise environment. Other free activities include including archery, tennis, squash, boule, basketball, badminton and croquet to name a few.
For those hoping for an adrenaline rush, why not try sand tobogganing, an ATV quad bike tour, a helicopter joy flight or a shark feeding presentation. Water lovers will delight in the huge number of aquatic entertainment, such as beach or resort pool swimming, surfing or body boarding, parasailing, snorkelling tours to the famous Tangalooma wrecks or scuba diving. If you’d prefer to stay dry, you could opt for catamaran hire, banana boat rides, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, Segway tours, tennis, archery, croquet, basketball, soccer, beach volleyball, as well as a number of safari’s and cruises. Those wanting to be pampered will love the resort facilities, massage and beauty treatments, while those hoping to learn about the island and its animals will adore the huge number of educational presentations available. Once you’ve fulfilled your desires with some of these aforementioned activities – just a small portion of the activities available – you’ll again hop aboard your cruise vessel and return to Brisbane Transit Centre or your accommodation at around 5:45 pm.