Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Brisbane's Best incl Lone Pine from Brisbane
- Included in price:
- Brisbane River Cruise, Morning Tea, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Entry,
- What to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and sunscreen. Don't forget your camera!
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tour departs from Brisbane at 9.15am from Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Level 3, Counter O. Hotel pick ups available at most Brisbane CBD Hotels prior to departure time. Please reconfirm your booking 24hrs prior to departure per instructions on your booking documentation.
- full day tour
- Approximate Return Time:
Tour Queensland’s capital city!
This is a full day tour to show you the highlights of Brisbane, Queensland’s capital city from the CBD to the river and man-made beach and the nature park and lookout.
See the sights of historic Brisbane, Australia’s third largest city with its innovative and vibrant CBD and hear about its convict beginnings.
From a trendy cafe club culture to thriving shops and 19th century sandstone buildings, you’ll enjoy a river cruise with commentary, and free time to see the arts, crafts, restaurants and bars of Southbank.
See Australia’s only riverside inner city beach before we depart for Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the world’s oldest and biggest sanctuary with 130 koalas and 150 Australian native species on site.
Last stop is Mt Coot-tha Scenic Lookout to see city views and beautiful Moreton Bay
• Return coach transfers
• 45 minute river cruise with Devonshire tea & commentary
• Entry to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
• Mt Coot-tha Scenic Lookout
• Leisure time at beautiful Southbank Parklands (a cultural precinct home to dining choices, nature boardwalk, markets, a manmade beach set on the Brisbane River, the Queensland Art Gallery and performing arts theatre)