Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Brisbane City Sights Morning from Brisbane (B82)
- Included in price:
- River Cruise & Morning Tea Ride on the Wheel of Brisbane Coach Touring of Brisbane City
- What to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and sunscreen. Don't forget your camera!
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Operates Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday Only. Hotel pick ups available prior to departure at most central Hotels in Brisbane OR departs Transit Centre, Roma Street, Level 3, Counter O Brisbane Tour departs - 9:00 AM returns - 12:15 PM
- Half Day Tour - concludes at 12:15pm
Get a taste of what Brisbane has to offer on this morning Brisbane City Sights Tour. See the spectacular architecture that makes up Queensland's capital city and learn about the history of this fast growing cosmopolitan town.
You can add a River Cruise, morning tea and take in a bird's eye view from the Wheel of Brisbane on this tour.
Brisbane is often called the "River City" and it's easy to see why as the river snakes its way through the city past historical landmarks and beautiful suburban homes highlighting some of the best features of Queensland's most liveable city. The river also offers easy public transport from the inner city precincts to the University of Queensland and surrounding suburbs.
Tour by coach through the central business district past prominent buildings, all the while, feeling the heartbeat of Brisbane's past and present. Tour guests will take in many historical and significant architectural buildings, including City Hall, Parliament House, St Johns Cathedral and the Treasury Casino.
The Wheel of Brisbane stands 60 metres tall and has 42 air-conditioned fully enclosed capsules. Each ride is of 12 to 15 minutes duration (which roughly equates to three or four wheel spins) the ride offers unique panoramic 360 degree views of this magnificent River City.
The tour concludes at South Bank Parklands with time to explore the many attractions including a manmade beach, the State art galleries, museum and cultural centre.
-Brisbane River Cruise, Morning Tea and a ride on the Wheel of Brisbane
-Free time to enjoy lunch at Southbank Parklands