Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fraser Is Explorer Two Days Quad Share ex Hervey Bay
Please advise dietary requirements (if any) in booking requests i.e. vegetarian, allergies
Please advise your accommodation details in Hervey Bay at the time of booking.
If English is your second language, we have MP3 guides available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese. Just let our Sales and Reservations team know when you book. A small, refundable deposit of $20 per device is required, please advise if required at time of booking.
- Included in price:
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation Barge transfers to Fraser Island 1 night in quad share motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort - Quad share is gender based. 2 full-day guided 4WD tours Buffet meals (one breakfast, one buffet lunch and one buffet dinner plus a picnic or BBQ lunch) National park levy & fees.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Air Fraser operate scenic flights over Fraser Island. These can be booked during the tour, weather and tide permitting. Ask your guide for details. This 2 day tour is all-inclusive however you may wish to bring some money for drinks, souvenirs or optional activities, eg- scenic flight.
- What to bring:
- You'll need to have a day pack ready when you board the bus for the first day's tour - don't forget to pack swimwear, towel, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, water bottle and comfortable walking shoes. Beach sandals or similar footwear are adequate for all the walks.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- 0-3yrs Free of Charge but must be included in the total number of passengers as they are required to be in a forward facing car seat. Department of Transport does not allow infants or children to be nursed during the tour. All children must be in a forward-facing car seat from 0 - 7 years. Must be provided by passengers. Child Rate 4-14 yrs. The Operator does not provide booster/car seats for infants/children 0-7 years. Must be provided by passengers.
- Departure points:
- Hervey Bay, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please advise your accommodation details in Hervey Bay at the time of booking. Guests must reconfirm pick up point 48 hours prior departure.
- 2 Days
- Approximate Return Time:
- 5.00 pm
Always wanted to see Fraser Island but don't have a four-wheel drive? Be taken on a fun-filled adventure to see the very best! Just imagine... swimming in fresh-water lakes, bright as jewels ringed by white sandy beaches, walking through tall ancient rainforest growing in sand, four-wheel driving along a beach flanked by strikingly coloured sand cliffs to find a ship wreck. This is a fun and relaxing experience for all types of travellers - singles, couples, families and small groups, with a choice of accommodation styles to suit. All rooms have a private bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Swim in Lake McKenzie, the island's most beautiful lake with its clear blue water ringed by white sandy beaches.
- Explore Pile Valley and Central Station, a former forestry camp with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees.
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest.
- Trek over Hammerstone Sand Blow and swim in emerald-green Lake Wabby.
- Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno.
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea.
- Take in the stunning views of the island beaches and sand blows from Indian Head, spot dolphins, rays, sharks, turtles or even whales swimming in the sea below.
Drive along the 75-Mile Beach ocean highway, maybe even take off from the beach airstrip aboard an Air Fraser optional joy flight.
Discover Fraser’s ancient rainforests and giant King ferns at Wanggoolba Creek and Central Station.
Visit perched lakes and take a dip in the clear blue waters of Lake McKenzie, the island’s most photographed location.
Enjoy a swim in emerald-green Lake Wabby- the perfect way to refresh after walking across Hammerstone Sandblow.
Wade through the shallow waters of Eli Creek or float down stream to the Pacific Ocean.
Snap your picture-perfect Fraser Island shot at the SS Maheno shipwreck.
Visit the Pinnacles Coloured Sands and learn the legend of their creation.
Indian Head for the magnificent view and see Fraser’s marine life swimming by in the Coral Sea.
The Champagne Pools’ rocky formation forms a gorgeous natural jacuzzi.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
EURONG BEACH RESORT
The absolute beachfront position on Fraser Island's famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach makes Eurong Beach Resort the perfect base for exploring Fraser.
The resort has two swimming pools, tennis courts, a bakery café, guest laundry and a general store which stocks groceries, drinks & snacks, souvenirs, film, fishing gear, fuel etc. The modern restaurant and bar overlook the large free-form swimming pool. In the evening enjoy the party atmosphere at the Beach Bar, which has a jukebox, pool tables, happy hours, nightly games and entertainment.