Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sydney Highlights Cycle Tour
Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment!
- Included in price:
- Mongoose Crossway 225 Urban Sport Bicycle (men's and women's, baby seats available), Helmet (certified as compliant to Australian/New Zealand standards), Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.), Secure Bag Storage (for larger bags not taken on tours), Rain Poncho (if necessary)
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Bonza Bike Tours T-Shirts and Hats
- What to bring:
- Camera, Active Clothing, Closed-Toe Shoes
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 2-16 years of age travel at the child price, while children under 2 years travel free. We have bikes suitable for all ages, including children's bikes, baby seats, and trail along bikes. Whether you are a student or a businessman, a granddaughter or grandparent, active or not-so-active, you will enjoy the outdoors and entertainment on the leisurely ride.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
2:15 PM Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tours depart from our shop which you'll find at 30 Harrington Street in The Rocks. We are just a few steps away from the Sydney Visitors Centre. We’ll be waiting with a bicycle, shiny red helmet, and a bright red t-shirt. This tour operates on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sundays. Departure time is 2.15pm.
- 2 - 2.5 hours
- Bonza Bike Tours
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
Experience a fun, entertaining guided bicycle tour of Sydney. The easy and relaxing tours look at Sydney from historical, cultural, and social perspectives while mixing in many laughs along the way. The Sydney Highlights Tour is perfect for families and visitors short on time.
Have you got a couple of hours to kill in the city or just short on time? Hop on the Sydney Highlights tour to experience the essentials of Sydney. We'll take you on a super easy ride featuring stunning harbour views as we pedal past Circular Quay, the piers at Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. There's no better way to get a quick feel for the city, than the Harbour Highlights Tour!