Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Manly Beach & Sunset Cruise Tour
Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimise stress and maximise enjoyment!
This Tour operates on Monday, Friday and Saturdays. Departure time is 2.15pm.
- Included in price:
- Mongoose Crossway 225 Urban Sport Bicycle (men's and women's, baby seats available), Helmet (certified as compliant to Australian/New Zealand standards), Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.), Secure Bag Storage (for larger bags not taken on tours), Rain Poncho (if necessary)
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Bonza Bike Tours T-Shirts and Hats
- What to bring:
- Camera, Active Clothing, Closed-Toe Shoes
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 2-16 years of age travel at the child price, while children under 2 years travel free. We have bikes suitable for all ages, including children's bikes, baby seats, and trail along bikes. Whether you are a student or a businessman, a granddaughter or grandparent, active or not-so-active, you will enjoy the outdoors and entertainment on the leisurely ride.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
2:15 PM Mon, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tours depart from our shop which you'll find at 30 Harrington Street in The Rocks. We are just a few steps away from the Sydney Visitors Centre. We’ll be waiting with a bicycle, shiny red helmet, and a bright red t-shirt.
- 3.5 - 4 hours
Experience a fun, entertaining guided bicycle tour of Manly Beach and a relaxing ride on the harbour. Enjoy the only guided tour that features a ride on the ferry, Manly Beach, the coastal cliffs of North Head and an unforgettable sunset ferry cruise!
Start your Manly Beach tour with stunning views from the ferry of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline (don't forget your camera - you can't get better pictures of the harbour and Opera House). After the memorable ferry ride, you'll see the world famous Manly beach and venture out to the scenic North Head. Take in the coastal cliffs with the city skyline in the background, and depending on the time of year, maybe catch a glimpse of the endangered little penguins or migrating humpback whales. After the ride, sit back and take in the beautiful Sydney sunset behind the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and city skyline as we cruise back on the ferry!
For your trip, you will be provided with the following top of the line equipment:
- Mongoose Crossway 225 Urban Sport Bicycle (men's and women's, baby seats available)
- Helmet (certified as compliant to Australian/New Zealand standards)
- Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.)
- Secure Bag Storage (for larger bags not taken on tours)
- Rain Poncho (if necessary)