Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride Cycle Tour
Children 2-16 years of age travel at the child price, while children under 2 years travel free.
Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe and secure for riders of all levels. Bonza guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way. In addition, we spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment!
This Tour operates on Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays. Departure time is 10.30am.
- Included in price:
- Mongoose Crossway 225 Urban Sport Bicycle (men's and women's, baby seats available), Helmet (certified as compliant to Australian/New Zealand standards), Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.), Secure Bag Storage (for larger bags not taken on tours), Rain Poncho (if necessary)
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Tour T-Shirts and Hats
- What to bring:
- Camera, Active Clothing, Closed-Toe Shoes
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- We have bikes suitable for all ages, including children's bikes, baby seats, and trail along bikes. Whether you are a student or a businessman, a granddaughter or grandparent, active or not-so-active, you will enjoy the outdoors and entertainment on the leisurely ride.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
10:30 AM Tue, Thu, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tours depart from our shop which you'll find at 30 Harrington Street in The Rocks. We are just a few steps away from the Sydney Visitors Centre. We’ll be waiting with a bicycle, shiny red helmet, and a bright red t-shirt.
- 5 hours
- Bonza Bike Tours
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
You've seen it - you may have climbed it - but have you ridden it yet?? Experience and a great way to see the sights, learn about Sydney's history, ride through historic neighbourhoods and take in harbour views. It's the only tour that features a scenic ride over the harbour bridge, along the North Shore, around Luna Park, Lavendar Bay and through the heart of Sydney!
Head out over the fantastic Sydney Harbour Bridge, take in its amazing views, and enjoy the peaceful surrounds of Sydney's North Shore! You'll start out in the famous Rocks district before you make the easy ride over the bridge - it's an unforgettable sight looking at Sydney and the harbour from this famous landmark. After crossing, you will explore Kirribilli and the Governor's House, then onto a breathtaking 2.5 km stretch of easy harbour-side riding past Luna Park and the tranquil Lavender Bay. The conclusion of the trip entails a short ride back over the bridge, lunch, and a visit to more of Sydney's unique historical and cultural sites. All Inclusive - Lunch, beverage, bikes, and guide are included on this amazing tour.