Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fraser Explorer Day Tour departs Rainbow Beach
Please advise dietary requirements (if any) in booking requests i.e. vegetarian, allergies
- Included in price:
- Courtesy pick up from hotel accommodation in Rainbow Beach Buffet lunch Return barge transfers National Park Fee/Levy. This Tour has Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation
- What to bring:
- Camera Walking shoes Swimwear Sunglasses Suntan lotion Hat Water bottle Beach towel.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- 0-3yrs Free of Charge but must be included in the total number of passengers as they are required to be in a forward facing car seat. Department of Transport does not allow infants or children to be nursed during the tour. All children must be in a forward-facing car seat from 0 - 7 years. Must be provided by passengers. Child Rate 4-14 yrs. The Operator does not provide booster/car seats for infants/children 0-7 years. Must be provided by passengers.
- Departure points:
- Rainbow Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:35 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please advise accommodation details in Rainbow Beach at the time of booking. The tour travels from Rainbow Beach to Inskip Point for the barge crossing to Fraser Island at approximately 8.00am. Guests must reconfirm pick up point 48 hours prior departure. Exact pick up/ drop off time and location will be advised upon calling.
- 8 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 6.00 pm
See Fraser Island in one fun-filled day with an experienced local guide. You will see the best the island has to offer.
Courtesy pick up from your accommodation, barge transfers to Fraser Island and National Park fees are included.
This Tour has Advanced Ecotourism Accreditation
Lake Mckenzie - Take a swim in a crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie or just relax on its dazzling white beaches, picture perfect is the best way to describe Fraser's most photographed lake.
Central Station - A former forestry camp, now a tourist stop in the middle of the island. See huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees.
Wanggoolba Creek - Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest, and discover ancient King Ferns
Seventy-Five Mile Beach - Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach, Fraser Island's own highway, to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno, imagine the grandeur of a bygone passenger liner, washed ashore in 1935 that has been reduced to a magnificent rusting wreck. Keep an eye out for Dingos
Eli Creek - Stop for a swim, wade or float down Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea, or maybe just sit back and relax on the sandy banks.
The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – stop to take a picture of these heavenly dunes and hear the Dreamtime story of how these hued sand cliffs were formed.
Relax and enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
Please note: Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
The tour departs Fraser Island at approximately 4.30pm on the barge back to Inskip Point and returns to Rainbow Beach between 5.00 - 5.30pm.