Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
America's Cup Sailing Experience
- Included in price:
- Non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- What to bring:
- Sense of adventure. Hat, sunglasses and camera
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 10-16 years of age. Children under 10 may be permitted on the day at the skippers discretion depending on conditions.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
1:00 PM Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Wharf 9, King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour. Darling Harbour is 5 minutes walk from Sydney's CBD which you can get to by train, bus or car. Our departure point is located 150m North of the Sydney Aquarium at King Street Wharf, directly outside Cargo Bar.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Explore Sailing Sydney
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney and Darling Harbour
‘Sailing Sydney’ offers individuals and groups the unique opportunity to experience sailing onboard actual America’s Cup yachts. Usually the domain of billionaires and elite professional yachtsmen, AUS21 and AUS40 offer a remarkable chance for all ages to participate in sailing on these grand prix racing machines. The scheduled 2.5hr ‘America’s Cup Sailing Experience’ departs Wharf 9, King St Wharf in Darling Harbour daily and provides a thrilling opportunity for sailing enthusiasts and non-sailors alike, to sail onboard these stunning state-of-the-art match racing yachts.
Every sailing includes our professional skipper and crew, who provide a full commentary of the history of the yachts, as well as pointing out all of the spectacular sights of Sydney not to be missed. During the trip passengers will have the opportunity to participate in the sailing by getting hands on busy on the grinders, taking the helm or they can simply sit back and relax while taking in all the action on the harbour. Each scheduled trip comfortable accommodates up to 30 people per yacht & includes non alcoholic beverages onboard.
We also cater for all group sizes with a range of charter options available including Team Building events, exciting Fleet Regattas or our blue ribbon Match Racing sailing programs.
Experience the ultimate sailing experience on the most beautiful harbour in the world! Daily departures available & no experience necessary.