Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sydney Secrets Big Spin Day Tour
Are your Bike Tours Difficult? No, if you can ride a bike, you will be fine. We have taken 70 year olds and 6 year olds. We stop often for pictures/history/humour, and have breaks for lunch/snacks and coffee.
- Included in price:
- Top end bikes and helmets are provided. Snacks, water.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Our bicycles are also available for hire any day of the year, short term and long term.
- What to bring:
- Please dress comfortably and for the weather, but casual clothes are fine. Also bring your camera runners, not thongs or sandals sunscreen hat (can be worn under helmet) All of our bikes have bags for lunch etc, if you want to bring more items, a back pack is the way to go. rain proof jacket if showers predicted.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- We enjoy having children on tour, they are usually very competent and they love the experience more than anyone. This is a terrific family activity. The kid's bikes are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, and booking ahead of time puts you essentially at the top of the "queue". Please include the age of your children.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
10:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Meeting place is at the corner of Argyle and Lower Fort Streets, The Rocks by 10.20am.
- The Big SpinDay Tour goes for around four hours, giving you a wonderful overview of the whole city and its many secrets.
- Approximate Return Time:
A fantastic guided cycling tour of this amazing city and all the special places, many of which you would not find in a week of walking.
We will cross three very different bridges on the dedicated cycle lanes and will often be right next to Sydney's beautiful harbour.
We will take it easy and stop for the numerous photo opportunities.
A moderate level of cycling proficiency is required. It is predominantly off roads.
Sightseeing Sydney's secrets is so much easier on a guided Bike Tour.
Top end Bikes and Helmets. Fresh fruit, muesli bar, chocolate bar and a fresh bottle of water included.
"We found this tour an excellent cultural riding experience taking in many of Sydney's famous icons such as the Observatory, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, Walsh bay, Opera House, Bennelong Point, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, Botanical Gardens, Museum, Hyde Park, Black Wattle Bay, Fish Markets and many more."
We viewed Sydney Harbour Bridge from every angle - enjoyed riding over it, under it, around it from many unfamiliar and photogenic vantage points which we would not have found by foot. Graeme from BIKEBUFFS sent us all the wonderful images with us in them as a follow up service free of charge. Fantastic.