Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fraser Island and Great Barrier Reef Five Day Tour
Every effort is made to include ALL activities and destinations listed. However due to the extreme nature of Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach, and the Agnes Water Coastline, and weather unpredictability in general, some activities are subject to Tide, Time, and Weather factors, and the tour operators cannot be held liable due to these factors.
Your Tour payment is broken up into 2 components, your tour price component and the Fraser Island component - National Park Fees, and Boat Access & Reef Tax component ($60.00 Fraser Island National Park Fees and $210.00 Great Barrier Reef Boat and Reef Fees = Total of $270). They must be paid in CASH to your driver upon departure.
- Included in price:
- Fraser Island: Quad share resort accommodation with ensuite and kitchen, buffet dinner, continental breakfast, fully guided, all transport. Great Barrier Reef: All transfers by comfortable coach, quad share accommodation, all meals except lunches on days 2 and 3, dinner on day 2, and breakfast on day 3.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Optional activities as mentioned.
- What to bring:
- Bath Towel Shampoo and body wash Small torch & Batteries Sunscreen & Hat Walking Shoes Water Bottle Camera Warm Clothing (it may get cool any time of year) Toiletries Insect repellant One Change of clothing per day Rain Coat Cash for optional activities 2 bags maximum per person
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children are classed as 13 years and under. Children are only taken under the supervision of parents. Parents are advised that if travelling with minors aged 16 years and under, you will be required to upgrade your accommodation to a private room, as children are not allowed in the shared backpacker accommodation. Children between 14 and 17 years are eligible for the student discount.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
Gold Coast, Queensland
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Wed, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- BRISBANE: 7:15am Pick-up & Drop off: Level 3, Bus Bay 26-30, Brisbane Transit Centre (also known as Roma Street Transit Centre), 151 Roma Street, Brisbane GOLD COAST: 5.45am Pick-up & Drop Off: Outside front entrance, Mantra on View Surfers Paradise - 22 View St, Surfers Paradise. Please note there is a $30 Gold Coast Transfer Fee payable to the driver on pick up if you have not prepaid this. SUNSHINE COAST: 8.30AM Big Pineapple Nambour or 9.15am Cooroy Train Station Elm Street.
- 5 Days, 4 Nights.
- Approximate Return Time:
4:30 pm Big Pineapple
6:30 pm Brisbane
7:30 pm Gold Coast
The above prices include $270.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Australian Sunset Safaris
- Brisbane, Noosa, Fraser Island, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, North Stradbroke Island, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, South Stradbroke Island, Surfers Paradise, Lady Elliot Island, Noosaville, Tin Can bay, Glasshouse Mountains, Rainbow Beach, Gympie and Lady Musgrave Island
- Departs From
- Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
Tick two ‘bucket list’ items off within five days with this tour that gives you the best of the Great Barrier Reef as well as the must-see attraction of Fraser Island. If you’re searching for the experience of a lifetime and good value for money, this tour is for you.
• Combine a two day Fraser Island experience with a three day Great Barrier Reef tour
• Hand feed kangaroos, cuddle a koala, watch crocodiles feeding and see the world’s most venomous snake show at the local zoo
• Swim in some of Australia’s most spectacular beaches and watch out for turtles and even whales during whale season
• See the majesty of Fraser Island without missing a thing. This tour includes time at 75 Mile Beach, Central Station, Eurong Resort, Lake Birrabeen, Eli Creek, the Maheno shipwreck, the Coloured Sands, the Yidney Dripping Rocks, and many more must-see sights
• Stay at Rainbow Beach, where the attractions include Double Island Point Lighthouse, Carlo Sand Blow, Poona Lake, Cooloola National Park, and Inskip Point
Pack your sense of adventure for the tour that has it all! Start with the Fraser Island Eco Tour, which departs the Gold Coast in the early hours of the morning. You’ll be in Noosa before most people are eating breakfast. Your first stop is the incredible Cooloola National Park, where you’ll get to engage with kangaroos and explore the natural wonders of Red Canyon, Rainbow Beach, and Teewah Beach.
Day one is packed with sights and experiences. From 75 Mile Beach, Eurong Beach, Eli Creek, and the spectacular Yidney Dripping Rocks, to the infamous Maheno Shipwreck and the awe-inspiring Coloured Sands, you will go crazy with a camera. You can opt to swim with dolphins, turtles, whales and sharks during seasonal peaks at Indian Head. If you’re in the mood for something more relaxing, a beach walk under the stars after a relaxing buffet dinner at the Eurong Resort might be the thing.
Multishare accommodation on Fraser Island is included this evening at Eurong Resort.
Don’t party too hard at the Beach Bar on night one, as day two begins with a walk through Pile Valley. Day two brings a host of spectacular sights and experiences. You will see Central Station, Wanggoolba Creek, and immerse yourself in Lake Birrabeen, where the pristine blue waters beckon to you. Have your camera ready as you embark on the scenic lakes drive. For night two, you have an overnight stay at Rainbow Beach Backpackers/Motel, where you can learn to surf as an optional extra, or even kayak with the dolphins. Lunch and dinner on this day is at your own expense.
After watching the sunrise on the spectacular Coloured Sands of Rainbow Beach, your next stop is the Great Barrier Reef. After breakfast (own expense) you make your own way to Spectrum Street at Dingo's Backpackers by 7.30am for the departure of the Premier Motor Service Bus which will take you to Puma Roadhouse at Kybong . You will relax in comfort on the coach as you look forward to all you will experience at the world-famous Great Barrier Reef. And not one second of this three days will disappoint. On this day you will enjoy a free guided snorkel lesson and fish feeding. This is great preparation for the tour that has it all on the Great Barrier Reef. After lunch (own expense) you will visit Mon Repos, the incredible Turtle Conservation Centre, as well as a local zoo. Hand feed kangaroos, cuddle a koala, watch crocodiles feeding, hold a baby croc in your hands and see the world’s most venomous snake show while you stroll around the zoo.
Tonight you stay at Kelly's Beach Resort where dinner is included.
After a continental breakfast, day four will see you will embark on a full day on the reef. Even the dolphins won’t stay away, so you can watch them surfing on the bow as you cruise. This leg of the tour is to rest and enjoy a little luxury in the middle of your sun, surf and sand adventure.
While on the Great Barrier Reef, lunch is included. You might even get to experience the traditional Aussie barbeque! There are also loads of additional extras to enjoy for the more adventurous of travellers - you can swim with majestic whales, scuba dive in special reef areas, and even enjoy a spot of reef fishing (extra charges apply for these activities).
All equipment is provided for snorkelling on the reef as part of the tour. You can either immerse yourself in the colourful world of the reef or you can embark on a glass bottom boat tour where you get all the beauty without getting wet. A special treat for those who want to indulge in the magnificent sights of the Great Barrier Reef is a walk on the tropical paradise of Lady Musgrave Island, which is a large, pristine, deep water coral lagoon unique to the Great Barrier Reef.
Tonight you continue your stay at Kelly's Beach Resort where dinner is included.
On the final day, after a continental breakfast you can enjoy free time at the Resort. You can be as busy or relaxed as you like this morning, with a variety of optional activities to consider such as segway tours, surfing lessons, play tennis or do a tour of the Bundaberg Rum Factory (extra charges apply for these activities).
This is the experience of a lifetime where you will see and do the most incredible things that Australia has to offer. Five days is more than enough time to truly see the spectacular beauty of Fraser Island and the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. And this tour offers the best of the best at a great price for those who want value for money.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 29 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Fraser Island and Great Barrier Reef Five Day Tour
Gold Coast Pick-up
Surcharge applicable for passengers departing and returning to the Gold Coast.
Adults: $30.00 | Children: $30.00 | Pensioners: –
Sunshine Coast (Big Pineapple) Pick-up
Discount available to passengers departing and returning to the Sunshine Coast.
Adults: $-10.00 | Children: $-10.00 | Pensioners: $-10.00
Discount available to holders of full-time student cards and backapacker association cards. Must present cards if requested.
Adults: $-10.00 | Children: $-10.00 | Pensioners: –