Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
America's Cup Racing Experience
- Included in price:
- Non-alcoholic beverages provided onboard
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Clothing & merchandise
- What to bring:
- Sense of adventure. Hat, sunglasses and camera
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children 10-16 years of age. Children under 10 may be permitted on the day at the skippers discretion depending on conditions.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
1:00 PM Wed
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Wharf 9, King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour. Darling Harbour is 5 minutes walk from Sydney's CBD which you can get to by train, bus or car. Our departure point is located 150m North of the Sydney Aquarium at King Street Wharf, directly outside Cargo Bar.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Explore Sailing Sydney
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney and Darling Harbour
For the ultimate sailing thrill join the crew of America's Cup yachts AUS21 or AUS40 and participate in a fleet race on Sydney Harbour!
Weekly Wednesday afternoon races available for individuals to get hands on out on the harbour. Perfect for all ages with no experience necessary!
Racing onboard multi-million dollar America's Cup Class yachts is the Formula One on water! The America's Cup is all about superior design technology, crew perfection and a winning strategy. The crew members onboard each yacht must give their absolute best in the effort to outmanoeuvre the opposition and win the race. The three hour experience begins at King Street Wharf in Darling Harbour where individuals will meet the crew and board the yachts where a short safety briefing will take place. The yachts then head out onto Sydney Harbour and compete in the 'Official Sydney Harbour Yacht Club' race which involves around 40 yachts in a series of divisions racing around the harbour.
* Be fully involved or sit back, relax and take in all the action
* No experience necessary