Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Blue Mountains Adventure with bushwalk & wildlife spotting
Selected hotel pick-ups are available, please advise at time of booking
Scenic World Rides are not included, but can be purchased on day of travel.
- Included in price:
- Experienced guide National park fees
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Scenic World Rides are not included, but can be purchased on day of travel.
- What to bring:
- Walking shoes Water bottle Sun protection Jacket
- Fitness level required:
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Kings Cross, New South Wales
The Rocks, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
7:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- The pickups for Blue Mountains are as follows: • Corner Macleay and Orwell streets, Kings Cross, at 07:00am • Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 Pitt street, at 07:15am • YHA Central, 11 Rawson Place, at 07:30am • Base Backpackers, 477 Kent Street, at 07:45am Please call and reconfirm your pick up time and location 24-48 hours prior to touring.
- 10.5 hrs
- Approximate Return Time:
- 6.30PM approximately
- Aussie Adventures
- Blue Mountains, Katoomba and Glenbrook
- Departs From
- Sydney, Kings Cross, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
For this tour, Sydney pickups will occur at the Corner of Macleay and Orwell streets, Kings Cross (7 am), Sydney Harbour Marriott, Pitt street (7:15 am), the YHA Central, 11 Rawson Place (7:30 am) or the Base Backpackers, 477 Kent Street (7:45 am). Please call 24-48 hours prior to touring to reconfirm your pick up time and location.
You’ll begin your day by meeting your fellow tour buddies and heading out of the city, seeing the sights of this vibrant CBD as you go. Your first destination for the day will be at Euroka clearing. Here, you’ll see some of Australia’s cutest and cuddliest wildlife species in their natural environment. Spot a plethora of native birds, kangaroos and more!
You’ll then stop for a morning tea break at Glenbrook, where you can buy a filling snack for the day ahead (own expense). With energy refuelled, you’ll visit the majestic Wentworth Falls, via a two-hour guided walk through glorious forests. Spot wildlife along the trail and learn of the ancient Indigenous history and culture while viewing some of the region’s Indigenous rock paintings and carvings.
When you reach Wentworth Falls, you’ll enjoy a delicious picnic lunch before setting off to the Blue Mountain’s famous Scenic World. Here, you’ll see the iconic Three Sisters rock formation and hear the harrowing legend of how these sisters came to be cast in stone for all eternity. Your friendly and experienced guide will then lead you carefully down the Furber Stairs, where you’ll emerge into the beautiful Jamison Valley wilderness.
With World Heritage listed rainforest as your backdrop, you’ll visit the mighty Katoomba Falls. After spending some time at the falls, you can enjoy a thrilling ride up from the valley on the steepest railway in the world – the Scenic Railway (extra cost).
At the end of your adventure, you’ll be able to relax on the journey home, admiring the scenery along the way. You’ll reach Sydney at around 6:30 pm, then you’ll be returned to your original pickup point.