Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Tangalooma Dolphin Adventure from Gold Coast
Tour operates Sunday through to Friday
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers Return 75min cruise to Moreton Island Desert Safari Tour including sand tobogganing Buffet Lunch Access to VIP Lounge Wild dolphin feeding *dolphins are wild animals, no refund is given if they do not appear, or feeding is cancelled due to inclement weather
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Snorkelling equipment Parasailing Tour Segway and ATV tours See the watersports or tour desk once on the island 80 activities - 40 are free!
- What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes, Swim suit & towel, Thongs, Sunscreen, hat and a camera
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children aged 3-14 inclusive
- Departure points:
- Gold Coast, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tour departs daily except Saturdays from the Gold Coast at 7:30am. Hotel pick ups available at most central hotels on the Gold Coast prior to the departure time. Please reconfirm your booking 24hrs prior to departure using the instructions on your booking documentation.
- Extended Day Trip Passengers are returned after Dolphin Feeding is completed which varies from season to season
- Approximate Return Time:
- Return times vary in season due to dolphin feeding at sunset
Travel to Moreton Island’s amazing Tangalooma Island Resort for a day of up to 80 fun-filled activities – including sand tobogganing – as well as hand feeding wild dolphins in their natural habitat. You’ll never forget your day at Tangalooma!
• Hand feed wild dolphins in their natural habitat
• Experience the thrills of sand tobogganing on the island’s Desert Safari Tour
• Enjoy a delicious buffet Lunch, as well as access to the VIP lounge
• Choose from 80 amazing island activities – 40 of which are free – including snorkelling, parasailing and other water activities, Segway tours, ATV tours and so much more!
With an early morning departure from your Gold Coast accommodation (7:30 am), you’ll set off on the outing of a lifetime, to Tangalooma Island Resort. Reaching the resort at around 11:15 am, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the spectacular views on your cruise, as well as contemplate the day ahead.
The island offers around 80 activities and tours (40 are completely free), so you can spend the day choosing whichever activity suits you. Choose from Segway tours, snorkelling, parasailing and many other activities. Explore the island, take a walk through the stunning landscape and spot wildlife or perhaps visit the tropical fish, dolphins, dugongs and turtles at Moreton Bay Marine Park – whatever tickles your fancy!
After a buffet lunch at noon at one of the resorts open eateries, you can try some sand tobogganing at 1:20 pm by hopping aboard the Tangalooma 4WD and heading for the dunes. With huge sand hills, tobogganing is so much more fun than it sounds, with quite high speeds achievable. If the weather is inclement (strong winds or heavy rain), you can instead opt for a scenic island tour.
At 6 pm, the island’s gorgeous dolphin inhabitants come close to shore for feeding. Wading into the shallows next to the resort jetty to handfeed dolphins will be the highlight of your day! This is truly a memorable experience, so don’t forget your camera. After the last dolphin feeding (times vary), you’ll re-board your cruise vessel and be returned to the Gold Coast and your accommodation at around 9:30 pm.