Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer Cruise
Family Ticket consists of 2 Adults and 2 Children.
OPTIONAL ATTRACTION ENTRY FARES (NOTE: Only 1 Attraction Entry fare can be combined with the cruise).
Harbour Explorer + Taronga Zoo: (additional cost) combine your all day ticket with entry to Taronga Zoo.
Harbour Explorer + Fort Denison: (additional cost) combine your all day ticket with National Parks entry fees to Fort Denison.
Harbour Explorer + Shark Island: (additional cost) combine your all day ticket with National Parks entry fees to Shark Island.
Departure times from Pier 26, Darling Harbour:
9.30am 10.15am* 11.00am 11.45am* 12.30pm 1.15pm* 2.00pm 2.45pm 3.30pm* 4.15pm
Departure times From No 6 Jetty, Circular Quay:
9.45am 10.30am* 11.15am 12.00pm* 12.45pm 1.30pm* 2.15pm 3.00pm 3.45pm* 4.30pm
* Does not stop at Shark Island.
- Included in price:
- All day hop on, hop off ticket for any Explorer service.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- OPTIONAL ATTRATION ENTRY FARES (NOTE: Only 1 Attraction Entry fare can be combined with the cruise). Harbour Explorer + Taronga Zoo: (additional cost) combine your all day ticket with entry to Taronga Zoo. Harbour Explorer + Fort Denison: (additional cost) combine your all day ticket with National Parks entry fees to Fort Denison. Harbour Explorer + Shark Island: (additional cost) combine your all day ticket with National Parks entry fees to Shark Island.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children are 4-15 years inclusive, proof of age may be required. Children under 4 travel free. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs No.6 Jetty, Circular Quay, 9.45am and then every 45 minutes until 4.30pm daily. Departs Pier 26, Darling Harbour, 9.30am and then every 45 minutes until 4.15pm daily.
- Captain Cook Cruises
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay
- Departs From
- Sydney, Darling Harbour and Circular Quay
This tour is for those who want the flexibility to really explore Sydney Harbour. The Sydney Harbour Explorer lets you hop on and off at any of the nine destinations on this tour within 24 hours. You can stop and explore each landmark, with just 45 minutes until the next vessel comes to sail you off to the next highlight.
• Take a 60-90 minute round cruise of the harbour or hop on and off at your leisure, with nine possible destinations
• Easily combine a number of passes to various attractions on the harbour, including Taronga Zoo, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, or the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, among many others
• Live guided commentary will narrate the fascinating stories of historical and modern day harbour living
• The 24 hour pass really lets you make a day (or two) of Sydney's best attractions
• See all the main highlights of the harbour with a best price guarantee
This tour includes nine possible destinations. In Darling Harbour, you can couple your 24 hour hop on hop off ticket with optional attraction entries for the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, the Maritime Museum, Madame Tussauds, the IMAX theatre, Harbourside Shopping Centre, China Town, various waterfront restaurants for world-class dining with a view, and even Star Casino.
At Circular Quay, you can stop to get a closer look at the sails of the Sydney Opera House, learn, explore and shop at The Rocks historic precinct, check out the weekend markets if you happen to merge your tour with a weekend, or take a walk through the grandeur of Sydney's Royal Botanic Gardens. Cruisers will also enjoy getting up close to one of the massive steel pylons of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the opportunity to snap a selfie with the most photographed landmark in Australia from a different angle.
At Fort Denison, you can learn about the historic island fort and former defence facility. Fort Denison has 360-degree views of Sydney's beautiful harbour, and is the ultimate dining destination in Sydney. They have a museum and tide guage to check out if you want to really explore Fort Denison.
Taronga Zoo speaks for itself as an ultimate destination on this hop on hop off tour. One of Australia's most renowned zoos, you are sure to be captivated by Australia's most amazing wildlife. See animals of the world as well as local platypus, kangaroos and koalas.
Shark Island, at 1.5 hectares, can only accommodate 500 people at any given time. If you want to see this unique island in Sydney Harbour, you need to book ahead, and separate charges do apply for entry to the small, private beach of this island, which is a national park. The next destination is Watsons Bay, where you can visit the famous Doyle's seafood restaurant and waterfront pub. From here, it's just a short stroll to many of the most beautiful swimming beaches of the harbour.
Swim with the sharks at Oceanworld in Manly, or go for a walk to discover the natural beauty of Manly and North Head Sanctuary. You can also check out SEA LIFE sanctuary. Garden Island, with panoramic views of the harbour and a rich defence history, is also a hop on hop off option, as is the famous Luna Park.
NOTE: Surcharges apply for entry to Fort Denison & Shark Island.