Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise
Family Ticket consists of 2 Adults and 2 Children.
- Included in price:
- Minimum 1 hour 15 minute Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children are 4-15 years inclusive, proof of age may be required. Children under 4 travel free. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
- Departure time:
2:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs No.6 Jetty, Circular Quay at 2.30pm daily. NOTE: All departures are subject to minimum numbers.
- Captain Cook Cruises
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, Double Bay and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney and Circular Quay
See all the iconic landmarks of Sydney's Harbour from the harbour itself. No need to worry if you're short on time, this cruise will inform, delight and relax you, all within an hour and fifteen minutes. Take in million dollar views, the stories of the harbour, and snap a selfie with all the main sights on this tour.
• See all Sydney's main attractions from the harbour
• Sydney's best value for money sightseeing cruise vessel
• Keep your eyes peeled for marine life, including whales, dolphins, seals and penguins
• See how the rich and famous live on the palatial waterfront mansions of Sydney's eastern suburbs
• Snap a selfie from under the Sydney Harbour Bridge while waving to the climbers above
You know you belong in Sydney when you're short on time. Take in all the sights that Sydney Harbour has to offer in this well-paced tour. The Sydney Harbour has a lot to offer and all of the main sights can be seen in style from the harbour. Even though the cruise lasts for 75 minutes, you can't help but feel relaxed as the cruise vessel sails along the sparkling waters of Port Jackson. This tour gets up close and personal with the Sydney Opera House, so that you have multiple opportunities to take photos from unique angles. You'll also get the same opportunity with the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and you even get to sail straight underneath while waving to any climbers above.
The harbour is known for its busy beauty, with the criss-crossing of ferries, the waves made by tugboats, and the larger cruise ships that flatter the sparkling waters. Sydney's attractions all have wonderful harbour views, so you get to take in these sightseeing wonders with fascinating commentary about the rich, famous and infamous and how they have each contributed to making Sydney Harbour one of the most exciting and beautiful harbours in the world.
Did you know that the Sydney Harbour Bridge is the world's tallest steel arch bridge? And did you know that it is Australia's most photographed landmark? It's no wonder people want to take photographs with it - it really is a sight to see in its captivating beauty. The waters of Port Jackson are equally captivating, with a constant deep blue and aquamarine hue, despite the quantity of colours constantly humming along the surface.
Keep your eyes peeled for beautiful marine life that also like to take advantage of the waters in the harbour. You might spot a seal or dolphin racing a tug boat; you might see a fairy penguin or even a whale. If you want to take a closer look at the marine life and take advantage of the natural playground that is Darling Harbour, you can disembark at the Sydney Aquarium.
This tour has true value for money. You'll get to see lighthouses, naval vessels, submarines, exclusive waterfront mansions and all the main sights of Sydney. It's a small price to pay in both time and money for memories that will last you a lifetime.