Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Top Deck Lunch Cruise of Sydney Harbour
SAMPLE MENU (subject to change)
2 Course - select from Entree & Main or Main & Dessert - optional 3rd course available (additional cost).
Aromatic wonton dashi broth, shitake mushrooms, silk tofu, coriander & sprout
Southern ocean prawns and Tasmanian salmon remoulade with salmon pearls
Pumpkin Gnocchi with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, shaved pecorino & tomato essence
Wild salmon with peppery greens, crisp sage gremolata smashed new potatoes & saffron beurre blanc
Free range chicken, sweet mash potatoes, ribbon zucchini truss tomatoes white wine thyme jus
Seared beef tenderloin served with silk mash potatoes wilted spinach & porcini mushroom jus
Char grilled vegetable stack, balsamic reduction and baby herb salad, steamed asparagus
Smashed Cointreau strawberries & light cream martini with almond biscotti
Lemon lime tart, double cream, almond biscotti berry coulis
Premium Vintage cheddar matured 18th months, fresh date, dried fig & pear jam
- Included in price:
- Two or three course contemporary Australian a la carte dining.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- 3rd Course (additional cost): Enjoy all 3 courses on the menu. Guaranteed Window surcharge: Bookings required. Guarantee window seating for the sights of Sydney Harbour. (Per person surcharge is incurred by all occupants of the table)
- What to bring:
- Smart casual dress is required.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children are 4-15 years inclusive, proof of age may be required. Children under 4 travel free. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
- Departure time:
12:00 PM Daily
12:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs No. 6 Jetty, Circular Quay 12.30pm daily & No. 1 King St Wharf, corner of Erskine & Lime Sts Sydney, 12noon daily.
- Approximate Return Time:
High Season (Nov-Mar) plus Sat & Sun Low Season (Apr-Oct)
Departs No 6 Jetty, Circular Quay at 12.30pm & returns 2.20pm or 3.45pm
Departs No 1 King St Wharf at 12pm & returns 1.45pm or 3.30pm
Mon-Fri Low Season (Apr-Oct)
Departs No 6 Jetty, Circular Quay at 12.30pm & returns 2.20pm or 4.30pm
Departs No 1 King St Wharf at 12pm & returns 1.45pm
- Captain Cook Cruises
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, Double Bay and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney, Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay
Enjoy exclusive views of gorgeous Sydney Harbour from the top deck of the luxurious MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2. Indulge in either two or three courses from a delectable a la carte menu, offering the finest in contemporary Australian fare. For up to three hours and 45 minutes, you’ll feel like royalty as you immerse your senses in the sights and tastes of Sydney. This is truly a must-do for those wishing to see the Harbour in luxury.
• Unwind aboard a temperature-controlled luxury vessel, with great views from all seats and expansive cocktail decks.
• See lovely Sydney Harbour in all its glory, right from its heart. Spot the famous Sydney landmarks and wave at fellow cruisers.
• Pamper your tastebuds with an amazing contemporary Australian a la carte menu. Opt for either two or three courses.
As soon as you step aboard from either Circular Quay or King St Wharf, you’ll notice the friendly, personalised service. You’ll be escorted to the top deck where you can enjoy the stunning vista across beautiful Sydney Harbour. This extremely popular cruise offers an atmosphere far removed from a buffet on the main deck, as you are offered a more intimate, exclusive experience with superior views, ambient music and no interruptions from commentary.
The a la carte menu gives you the freedom to choose any course combination you’d like, so if you’d like to keep it light with two entrees, that’s no problem. If you skipped breakfast, why not indulge in two main courses, or if you’re feeling truly hedonistic, we won’t bat an eyelid if you opt for two desserts! The food is absolutely mouth-watering, with a wide range of specialties that are guaranteed to leave you satisfied (also catering for vegetarians – other dietary requirements can be catered to, so let us know at time of booking). You are also able to opt for a bar package, so that you don’t have to pay per drink.
The ability to choose between two different disembarkation times is extremely handy for those on a busy schedule, or who are entertaining clients before heading back to work. The on-board staff will also do whatever they can to make your Top Deck cruise experience a perfect one, so just ask if you would like an extra course, or anything else.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 27 March 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Top Deck Lunch Cruise of Sydney Harbour
Add a 3rd course (per person)
Adults: $10.00 | Children: $10.00 | Pensioners: $10.00
Window Table Surcharge (charged for each person on table)
Guaranteed window table surcharge (per person)
Adults: $15.00 | Children: $15.00 | Pensioners: $15.00