Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Included in price:
- Quality 3-course contemporary Australian dining (set entree) and a selection of sparkling and still wines and beers.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Guaranteed Window surcharge: Bookings required. Guarantee window seating for the sights of Sydney Harbour. (Per person surcharge is incurred by all occupants of the table)
- What to bring:
- Smart casual dress is required.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children are 4-15 years inclusive, proof of age may be required. Children under 4 travel free. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Departure points:
- Darling Harbour, New South Wales
- Departure time:
5:00 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs No.1 King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour, Sydney. 5.00pm
- Captain Cook Cruises
- Sydney, Double Bay and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Darling Harbour
Cruising the harbour with a special seasonal flavour through spring twilight, summer evenings, winter city lights or autumn sunsets.
SAMPLE MENU (subject to change)
Included in the full Sunset Dinner package is a selection of still & sparkling wines, beer & soft drinks. A further selection of cocktails, imported & premium beers, spirits & vintage wines are available for purchase.
Southern ocean prawns and Tasmanian salmon remoulade with salmon pearls
Wild salmon with peppery greens, crisp sage gremolata smashed new potatoes & saffron beurre blanc
Free range chicken, sweet mash potatoes, ribbon zucchini truss tomatoes white wine thyme jus
Seared beef tenderloin served with silk mash potatoes wilted spinach & porcini mushroom jus
Pumpkin Gnocchi with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, shaved pecorino & tomato essence
Flourless orange and chocolate cake chocolate chilli & Kahlua sauce
Lemon lime tart, double cream, almond biscotti berry coulis
Sample menu only – subject to change
Prices & Availability
Prices for 25 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Window Table Surcharge (charged for each person on table)
Guaranteed window table surcharge (per person)
Adults: $15.00 | Children: $15.00 | Pensioners: –