Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
3 Day Adelaide to Melbourne Safari
Tour departs Monday, Wednesday and Saturday until 31 March 2011. Tour departs Monday, Wednesday and Saturday during April 2011 and from October 2011 to March 2012 (excluding 24 and 31 December 2011). Tour departs Wednesday and Saturday from 01 May 2011 to 30 September 2011.
*Itinerary may vary and/or attractions substituted due to seasonal conditions and National Park requirements.
*Safaris must be reconfirmed by 4pm the day before travel
*Upgrade accommodation is budget style and may be located on different premises to hostel accommodation.
- Included in price:
- Experienced guide, meals as indicated, two nights hostel dorm accommodation (or upgrade to twin/double), National Park entry fees and entry to the Otway Fly Tree Top Walk.
- What to bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high), hat & sunscreen, towel & toiletries, warm clothing in winter, water bottle, torch, insect repellent, camera, film, money for some meals & sense of adventure.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children under 7 years not permitted Children 8-12 years at the child rate
- Departure points:
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Departure time:
6:30 AM Mon, Wed, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Adelaide 6.30am
- 3 Days
- Adventure Tours Australia
- Adelaide, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Otway Ranges, Grampians, Torquay, Bells Beach, Halls Gap, Lorne, Yourambulla Caves and Quorn, MacKenzie Falls, Warren Gorge
- Departs From
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKINGS MADE FOR TRAVEL FROM 01 APRIL 2011 MAY BE SUBJECT TO ITINERARY CHANGES - IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE DETAILS PLEASE ENQUIRE BEFORE MAKING YOUR BOOKING.
Day 1 - Adelaide to Grampians NP
Travelling through the picturesque Adelaide Hills, we cross the mighty Murray, and pass through small country towns on our way to the Grampians National Park. Get your legs working this afternoon with hikes at Hollow Mountain, the amazing MacKenzie Falls and Reeds Lookout before we settle in at our overnight Grampians accommodation. (D)
Day 2 - Grampians National Park to Great Ocean Road
Hiking to the Pinnacle is a challenge, but on the way you’ll experience breathtaking views of the national park. Next we head south to the coast and Warrnambool, where you’ll have the chance to spot whales (seasonal). There’s a lot to explore along the famous Great Ocean Road, renowned for its beauty. Discover the Bay of Islands, Bay of Martyrs, London Bridge and Loch Ard Gorge before sunset over the Twelve Apostles – gorgeous! Dinner will be at your overnight coastal accommodation. (BD)
Day 3 - Twelve Apostles to Melbourne
Start the day with optional helicopter ride (own expense) over the amazing Twelve Apostles or walk down the Gibson Steps to the beach to see a different angle of these limestone stacks. Next we visit the Otway Fly Tree Top Walk. We’ll stop for lunch (own expense) at the coastal town of Apollo Bay. Hugging the coastline, we stop at Kennett River to spot koalas and birdlife before continuing on to Lorne. We’ll check out the world famous Bells Beach and the surfing town of Torquay before arrive into Melbourne. (B)