Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Port Stephens Adventure - O37
- Included in price:
- Entry to Australian Reptile Park, Dolphin watching cruise, 4WD tour and Sandboarding
- What to bring:
- Water, sunblock, towel for swimming, money for lunch
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No child prices
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Mon, Wed, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs Monday, Wednesday or Saturday. Selected hotel pick-ups are available.
- 11 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
Discover the beautiful North Coast region of Port Stephens with its pristine waterways, golden sandy beaches, eco-diverse Marina and National Parks provide an array of activities for everyone.
• Visit the Australian Reptile Park and see platypus, koalas, kangaroos, giant crocodiles and unique exhibits and animals
• Travel further north to Nelson Bay where you board a luxury cruiser and search for bottlenose dolphins
• During the warmer months, don’t forget your swimmers for the chance to swim in the boom net
• Head out to the Stockton Bight where you board a modern 4WD vehicle and encounter the massive sand dunes.
• Why not try sandboarding, an experience you will never forget
• After a fun packed day we head back to Sydney