Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Canberra Adventure - O11
- Included in price:
- Guided tours at Parliament House, War Memorial and either National Museum OR National Gallery
- What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter months, water, money for lunch
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No child prices
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Mon, Fri
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs Monday and Friday. Selected hotel pick-ups are available.
- Approximate Return Time:
Travel to Canberra in style and comfort. Enjoy this comprehensive tour of the Australian capital. Take in all the highlights of this ultra modern and planned city with its contemporary architecture, Museums, Galleries and Embassies set amongst beautifully maintained gardens and parks. Gain an insight into the workings of Australia and its capital.
• Stop for a morning break at Berrima (own expense)
• Travel to the summit of Mt Ainslie for a terrific view of Canberra
• Visit the War Memorial, home to an interesting display of war relics
• Enjoy a guided tour of either the National Museum or the National Gallery (subject to current exhibits)
• Tour Parliament House
• Travel past the many diplomatic embassies and consulates of the world
• Stop for a dinner break (own expense) on the way back to Sydney