Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Moore Reef + Seawalker
All Seawalker participants must complete a medical questionnaire/declaration on board. A history of asthma, high/low blood pressure, heart conditions and/or other medical conditions or medications may prohibit Seawalker Helmet Diving. If medical is failed onboard no refund will be given for Seawalker or dive options.
Guests are advised to review medical checklists/requirements in the example document at this link.
Please contact us prior to your departure if you require coach transfers from your accomodation. Coach transfers are not included in the price and is an additional cost to the cruise price. Please note that the pensioner rate is only applicable for Australian Senior Card and Australian Student card holders and these need to be shown on the day.
- Included in price:
- Hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood, afternoon tea, on-board Wi-Fi access, free introductory snorkelling demonstration provided by a qualified instructor, glass bottom boat and semi-submersible coral viewing tours, touch some of the reef’s unique marine creatures in the marine touch tank, onboard reef ecology presentation by marine naturalist, children can enjoy the safety of the fully enclosed children’s wading pool, all snorkelling equipment provided and one Seawalker Helmet Dive.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Guided Snorkel Tours Scenic Helicopter Flights Digital photos & DVD's Snacks and soft drinks or alcoholic beverages Stinger Suits (AUD$5), Wet Suits (AUD$10) and Prescription Masks (AUD$45 +$50 deposit) may be hired once you are onboard the vessel.
- What to bring:
- Hat, sun protective clothing, towel, swimming costume, sunscreen SPF 30+, cash and credit card (safety deposit box on board).
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Our child rate is applicable between the ages of 12-15 years inclusive. Children under the ages of 12 years are not permitted to Scuba Dive. Guests between 12 and 17 years require signed written permission from a parent or guardian on the vessel prior to the activity.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- If you are making your own way to our departure point at the Reef Fleet Terminal, please check in as of 08.30 am. Check-in closes at 9:15 sharp. The boat departs Cairns Marina at 9.30 am and returns to Cairns approximately at 5.30 pm. Passengers joining the cruise at Fitzroy Island should meet at the Fitzroy Island wharf at 10am for a 10.15am departure.
- 8hrs (from Cairns) or 6.5 hrs from Fitzroy Island.
- Approximate Return Time:
- 5:30pm to Cairns or 4.30pm to Fitzroy Island,
- Sunlover Reef Cruises
- Great Barrier Reef and Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon
- Departs From
- Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Really want to experience a scuba dive, but don't like breathing with a mouthpiece (regulator)? Maybe the the world famous Seawalker® Platform Helmet Diving is for you?
Experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef as you join Sunlover Reef Cruises fast, air-conditioned catamaran to our large pontoon (floating platform) located at Moore Reef, on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef off Cairns.
See and learn about the world's largest Bi-Valve (the Giant Clam), Clown Fish and their host Anemone, Giant Blue Starfish along with a myriad of other facts about the amazing corals and marine life you will only ever see on Queensland's Great Barrier Reef.
Sunlover's fast, air-conditioned vessels offer the highest quality experience in discovering the beauty and environmental magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef.
Sunlover Reef Cruises give less travel time and 4 hours at the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Take advantage of our FREE inclusions,
• Delicious chef-prepared buffet luncheon featuring fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads and fresh tropical fruit
• Guided coral viewing from the semi-submersible craft , glass bottom boat and underwater observatory.
• Touch some of the reef’s unique marine creatures in the marine touch tank
• Great Barrier Reef pesentation hosted by our Marine Naturalist
• Children can enjoy the safety of the fully enclosed children’s wading pool
• All snorkelling equipment and instruction provided
• Freshwater showers and change rooms
• Full Cash Bar facilities
• Afternoon tea
• On-board Wi-Fi access (free))
Included in this price is a Seawalker Helmet Dive to get up close and personal with marine life.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 1 May 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Moore Reef + Seawalker
Child: WAS: $222.00 NOW: $179.00
Pensioner: WAS: $312.00 NOW: $269.00
Return Hotel Tranfers - from Cairns City area
Adults: $22.00 | Children: $22.00 | Pensioners: $22.00
Return Hotel Tranfers - from Cairns Northern Beaches
Palm Cove,Trinity Beach, Machans Beach, Kewarra Beach
Adults: $32.00 | Children: $32.00 | Pensioners: $32.00