Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Dreamworld Entry and Transfers from Brisbane (B22)
Note: A concession price is offered for Australian or New Zealand Concession card holders only.
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers Entry to Dreamworld
- What to bring:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and don't forget your camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs 8:45am returns 6:00pm Hotel pick ups available at most central Hotels in Brisbane City prior to departure.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
Dreamworld, on Queensland's Gold Coast, is one of Australia's most popular theme parks, filled with action packed adventures for the whole family to enjoy. The ideal place for little kids and big kids alike, Dreamworld has something for everyone.
• Ride the Big9 - Dreamworld's most exhilarating thrill rides.
• Visit Wiggles World and meet Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersword and ride in the Big Red Car.
• Watch your animated movie characters come to life at DreamWorks Experience, filled with rides, attractions and live shows.
• Experience the wonder of Dreamworld Corroboree and Tiger Island, two unforgettable wildlife adventures.
Departing from your central Brisbane hotel at around 8:30am for a full day of fun and excitement, you will arrive at Dreamworld for a day of thrilling rides, exciting wildlife experiences, themed attractions and exciting activities including, Flowrider, Zombie Evilution and V8 Supercars Redline.
Dreamworld's Big9 Thrill Rides offer some of the most exhilarating thrill rides in Australia, including the newly introduced 'Tail Spin', as well as 'Tower of Terror', 'Buzz Saw' and 'Giant Drop'. Long time favourites, 'Log Ride' and 'River Rapids' are always popular, while the little ones have two special worlds all their own.
For all things wiggly, visit Wiggles World, where the whole family can ride in the Big Red Car, meet Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersword and go for a spin in Dorothy's Rosy Tea Cup. DreamWorks Experience, where all your animated movies come to life, features 15 rides and attractions, live shows and character appearances from the lands of 'Madagascar Madness', 'Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness' and 'Shrek's Faire Faire Away'.
Dreamworld Corroboree is an exciting and informative interactive celebration of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture. Hear the traditional dreaming stories while learning digital dot painting, fire and music making. Also one of the largest native wildlife parks in southern Queensland, with more than 800 birds and animals, Dreamworld Corroboree features crocodiles, kangaroos, bilbies, koalas and wombats. Tiger Island is also a sensational experience, with the opportunity to watch glorious Bengal tigers wrestle, swim and play with their handlers in a natural environment.
There is no end of exciting things to do at Dreamworld.
After a full day of fun and frivolity, you’ll be returned to your Brisbane hotel at around 6:00pm.