Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Movie World Entry and Transfers from Brisbane (B23)
Note: A concession price is offered for Australian or New Zealand Concession card holders only.
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers Entry to Movie World
- What to bring:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and don't forget your camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs 8:45am returns 6:00pm Hotel pick ups available at most central Hotels in Brisbane City prior to departure.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
Action, excitement, fun, sights and glamour - Warner Brothers Movie World has it all. This tour includes transfers from Brisbane to spend a whole day experiencing the joys and thrills at Movie World, an experience you'll never forget.
• Meet all your favourite Looney Tunes characters at Kids’ WB! Fun Zone, where you can watch Bugs Bunny and Sylvester breaking some moves at the Magnum Streets Parade or ride the Looney Tunes carousel with the little ones
• Hold on tight for the thrill of your life as you climb some of the world’s favourite suspended looping roller coasters, thrill rides, aerial carousels and other roller coasters
• Meet all your favourite movie characters, from Marilyn Monroe to Scooby Doo as well as the DC Superheroes (and villains)
• Check out the amazing blockbuster stunt show at the revamped Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show, where you’ll be hanging off the edge of your seat as Australia’s best stunt crew display their precision driving skills in a show that will thrill and delight you
• Stroll main street with an ice cream in hand while you check out the heart of Warner Brothers Movie World, where magic comes to life
• Take your bathers and let the kids run free in the splash zone or get a splashdown at the end of the Wild West Falls
This tour will pick you up from your Brisbane Hotel for the ride to Warner Brothers Movie World, where magic comes to life. Movie World is a theme park, but it is also an operating Australian movie studio, so keep your eyes peeled for the rich and famous. Have your camera ready to snap a selfie with Marilyn Monroe, who wanders around on Main Street smiling at the visitors.
You should plan your day before you go, because there is no shortage of things to do at Movie World. Whether you’re a thrill seeking roller coaster lover who is keen to have an out-of-body experience, or whether you want to watch the amazing talents of the precision stunt car drivers at the Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show, or if you have a team of little ones that you want to show a great time, you can do it all with some careful planning.
Movie World has it all, and you can see it all. Keep your eyes peeled while checking out the historical and fascinating (and fun) Main Street. Head over to the Magnum Street Parade at 3.30 pm to see all the Looney Tunes Characters at their best. You could even fly around in Tweety’s cage afterwards, or splash around in the splash zone if it’s hot.
If you have an Australian or New Zealand concession card, you are eligible for further discounts on this already well-priced amazing day of experiences and memories. The most important thing you’ll have to decide is who will hold your camera while you’re vertically launched 60 metres into the air at 4.5G before dropping at a speed greater than free-fall on the BATWING Spaceshot.
Note: Concession price is for Australian or New Zealand Concession card holders only.
Student Rates not available on Theme Park bookings. Proof of concession card may be asked for on check in for tour.