Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Whitewater World Entry and Transfers from Brisbane (B26)
Note: A concession price is offered for Australian or New Zealand Concession card holders only.
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers Entry to Whitewater World
- What to bring:
- Wear comfortable shoes, your swimming costume, bring a towel and don't forget your camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs 8:45am returns 6:00pm Hotel pick ups available at most central Hotels in Brisbane City prior to departure.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
WhiteWater World is home to the hottest waterslides on the planet including The Green Room, The Rip, Super Tubes HydroCoaster, one of only two electromagnetic powered rocket coasters in the world and the Blue Ringed Octopus, the only eight-lane Octopus Racer in existence.
Go head to head with your mates on the brand new water ride, The Little Rippers and see who will be flushed out first. Kids can run riot at Nickelodeon’s giant Pipeline Plunge while wiggly fans splash and play at Wiggle Bay. From family friendly attractions to the most extreme waterslides ever made, WhiteWater World takes a tongue in cheek look at the unique Aussie beach culture and is the ultimate shrine to our sun, sand and sea.
It is water like you have never experienced before!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Theme park entry
Note: Concession price is for Australian or New Zealand Concession card holders only.
Student Rates not available on Theme Park bookings. Proof of concession card may be asked for on check in for tour.