Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
The Mystical Blue Mountains with bushwalks and lunch
- Included in price:
- Experienced guide Lunch National Park fees Wildlife Park entry
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Scenic railway
- What to bring:
- Sunscreen Comfortable walking shoes Water bottle Hat Warm clothing Camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Due to the nature and content of these tours and bus safety regulations, children under 8 years of age cannot travel on this tour.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Select from these pickup locations: 7:15am - Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 203 VICTORIA STREET, SYDNEY (opposite Train Station) 7:30am - YHA Sydney Central, 11 RAWSON PLACE, SYDNEY 7:45am - Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 PITT ST, SYDNEY 7:50am - Wynyard Station - The Menzies Hotel, 14 CARRINGTON ST, SYDNEY ** Must be at pickup location 10 minutes prior.
- 11 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 6:30 pm
This wonderful all day tour – which incorporates some exquisite walking treks – departs at 7:15am from Holiday Inn Kings Cross (203 Victoria Street Sydney, opposite Train Station), 7:45am from Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel (30 Pitt Street, Circular Quay), 7:30am from YHA Sydney Central (11 Rawson Place, Sydney), 7:50am Wynyard Station – The Menzies Hotel (14 Carrington Street, Sydney). Join your fellow adventure seekers and your professional and friendly driver/guide for a delightful day in the majestic Blue Mountains.
We head out of Sydney and into one of the most spectacular Blue Mountains National Parks. Add beauty to this and it captures this special place to perfection. It’s a sight to behold at any time of year, with various beautiful flannel flowers, native irises and boronias blooming and thriving, exquisite colourful birds and unique wildlife going about their daily business in their own native habitat.
First stop is Featherdale Wildlife Park where you get a unique opportunity to get close to some of Australia's wildlife. Plenty of access to get a selfie with a koala, feed a kangaroo, laugh with a kookaburra, see a wombat and/or Tasmanian Devil.
Fully refuelled and ready for the next adventure, it’s off to Wentworth Falls and a eco accredited guided bushwalk. Your very informative guide introduces you to the spectacular native flora and fauna as you the overlook the amazing Wentworth Falls in picture perfect surrounds. It’s now time for a well-earned, appetising picnic lunch sandwiches, all the while soaking up the crisp fresh air and beautiful weather with newfound friends.
After a lovely lunch, it’s time to trek into the Jamison Valley via the steep and sometimes narrow descent of the Furber Steps (of which there is 861!). Immerse yourself in the World Heritage rainforest that cocoons you as you view the breathtaking Katoomba Falls and the legendary Three Sisters.
You’ll can then travel back up the mountain on the steepest railway in the world (own expense) – a mind blowing, experience, or return via the path.
Kick back and relax as you return to the bustling City of Sydney and your accommodation – at around 6:30 pm.