Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
The Hunter Valley Wine & Dine
- Included in price:
- 3 winery tastings, lunch, Experienced guide.
- What to bring:
- Sunscreen, water, hat, warm clothing and camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Autopia Tours does not allow for children below the age of 18yrs old. Minimum drinking age is 18yrs old.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Select from these pickup locations: 7:15am - Holiday Inn Kings Cross, 203 VICTORIA STREET, SYDNEY (opposite Train Station) 7:30am - YHA Sydney Central, 11 RAWSON PLACE, SYDNEY 7:50am - Wynyard Station The Menzies Hotel, 14 CARRINGTON ST, SYDNEY 7:55am - Circular Quay, CNR LOFTUS and ALFRED ST, SYDNEY ** Must be at pickup location 10 minutes prior to departure and approach all vehicles that approach.
Explore the spectacular Hunter Valley and enjoy a fantastic day in this beautiful wine producing region. Sample an exquisite array of wines and feast on an amazing pizza lunch at a highly renowned winery, while soaking up the stunning landscapes.
• Explore the spectacular Hunter Valley
• Take part in wine tasting at three amazing wineries
• Enjoy a delicious wood-fired pizza lunch
• Experienced guides and informative commentary
You’ll start this exciting tour from your accommodation in the Sydney CBD at around 7:30 am every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. With your experienced driver and a fascinating commentary, you’ll head north through some spectacular landscapes that vary from lush green, gently rolling hills to the beautiful and sometimes rugged Australian bushland. The small size of your group permits you to visit and enjoy boutique wineries and soak up the atmosphere for an intimate tasting experience.
Kick back and relax for a rejuvenating day in the Hunter Valley, while enjoying the terrific gourmet food on offer and stunning wines that will make your taste buds tingle and salivate for more. This superb region has so much to offer and boasts 100 wineries and many specialty gourmet stores that produce the finest gastronomical delights, all set amongst the most picturesque landscape imaginable.
At the world renowned Lindeman’s Winery, you’ll sample some great Australian wines, along with some very tasty cheese and crackers. Excite your taste buds and feast on a deliciously mouth-watering and tummy quietening lunch of wood fired pizza over a lovely glass of wine with your new found friends.
We spend a fantastic afternoon at the Savannah Estate Winery – the producers of many award winning wines. Scintillate your senses with a wide range that includes Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc or Moscato, Hunter Valley Semillon, Hunter Valley Verdelho, Reserve Shiraz and a smooth Reserve Muscat or Port, just to name a few. Take the time and let their friendly staff guide you through the subtleties of wine tasting, while you indulge yourself of the wide range of luscious wines.
The vitality and vibrancy that comes from every drop of these wines tasted throughout the day are carefully captured and bottled for one purpose – to be opened and enjoyed with a generosity of spirit that encourages a connection with old and new found friends and family. Whether it’s relaxing and unwinding at the end of a hectic week, or wanting to escape for a day and appreciate the wondrous sights and sounds that delight the senses in and around the Hunter Valley, taking this wonderful tour will let you escape and experience the brighter side of life for a very special day.