Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Hartleys Crocodile Adventures from Cairns
Pensioner price applies to AUSTRALIAN Seniors Card or Aged Pension Card holders only.
- Included in price:
- Return transfers from your hotel and entry fee to Hartleys Crocodile Adventures.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child rates apply to children 3 to 14 years of age. Family prices apply to 2 adults and 2 children between 3 and 14 years. Additional children travel at child rates.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pick up and return to your hotels and resorts in central Cairns and the northern beaches. - Pick up time may be up to 30mins prior to tour departure time listed.
- approx 7 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Depart Hartleys Approx 3.45pm for transfer back to Cairns.
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is a multi-award winning eco-adventure attraction.
The best place to see crocodiles in Far north Queensland. Lagoon boat rides enable safe guaranteed viewing of giant saltwater crocodiles in a natural setting. Hartley's is famous for its crocodile feeding, snake and wildlife presentations.