Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Convicts, Castles & Champage Tour
Participants are advised that there is a walking element to this tour. It includes 1.5km of walking with slight inclines.
The vessel will sail in wet weather - tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if it looks like rain – it is all part of the adventure.
- Included in price:
- • A fascinating guided tour of Goat Island run by a professional local tour guide • Delicious lunch served on the ship • Champagne, Juices and Water included.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks available onboard at bar prices.
- What to bring:
- Please consider the weather on the day. We suggest soft low heel shoes, hat, wet weather gear (if it looks like rain) and a warm jacket. You are welcome to bring a small cushion if required. We also suggest you bring sunscreen. No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child prices apply to children between the ages of 4 and 14 years inclusive. Family pass is for 2 adults and 2 children (4-14yrs).
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks, New South Wales
- Departure time:
1:00 PM Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Cruise departs at 10.30am from 1 June 2016 to 14 October 2016 only. Please note that starting 15 October 2016 we will run this experience from 1pm. We depart from either Campbell's Cove or Walsh Bay depending on the date that you book. Please ensure that you contact the tour operator at least 24hrs prior to departure to confirm your departure location. Please make sure to be there at least 15 min prior to sailing time for boarding.
- 3 hours
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Sydney, The Rocks and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney, Sydney Harbour and Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks
• A fascinating guided tour of Goat Island run by a professional local tour guide
• Delicious lunch served on the ship
• Champagne, Juice and Water drinks included.
Join us for a unique tour of Sydney Harbour and historic Goat Island and get up close and personal with Sydney's colourful convict past. As well as an entertaining and fascinating guided convict history walking tour on the island, you will enjoy a delicious lunch with open bar as well as a relaxing cruise around the harbour onboard a traditional vessel. Sit back and take in Sydney’s beautiful harbour vistas whilst sipping on delicious chilled champagne!
Step ashore on Goat Island and walk in the footsteps of Australia's early convicts. Enjoy a personally guided tour of the island that contains some of Australia's most important and intact convict-built buildings. Your guide will engage you with tales of punishment, deaths and escape whilst you visit sites such as the amazing early 1800s military gunpowder magazine, the soldiers’ barracks complex and Sydney’s oldest Water Police Station. This is an easy 1.5km walk.
Cruise past some of the wealthiest and most prestigious suburbs in Australia and take in the harbourside castles. You will see the most expensive property in the country and also learn about the history of beautiful Kirribilli House and Admiralty House.
What better way to relax than by enjoying a chilled glass of bubbly on a tallship or on the island?
Prices & Availability
Prices for 4 May 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Convicts, Castles & Champage Tour
Child: WAS: $49.00 NOW: $45.00
Family: WAS: $247.00 NOW: $203.00
Pensioner: WAS: $99.00 NOW: $79.00