Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Tangalooma Whale Watching ex Gold Coast GT71
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers Return 75 minute cruise to Tangaloom Island Resort Whale Watch cruise with light lunch. Wild Dolphin feeding onshore at sunset.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- What to bring:
- Camera, hat and sunscreen.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child age is 3-14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Gold Coast, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Operates daily from June to October, weather conditions permitting. Departs from the Gold Coast at 7.30am. Hotel pick ups available at most central Hotels in on the Gold Coast, prior to the advertised departure time.
- Full day
- Approximate Return Time:
Marvel at the annual migration each June to October of humpback whales as they journey some 16,000 kilometres from Antarctica along the east coast of Australia. These acrobats of the ocean pass by Moreton Island, often with their newborn calves, creating one of the greatest spectacles of the sea. Your Whale Watch crew will explain the habits and characteristics of migrating whales and serve a light, delicious lunch on board.
Return coach transfers
Return 75-minute cruise
Whale Watch Cruise with light lunch
Wild dolphin feeding at sunset
Free time at Tangalooma Island Resort