Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Swim With The Great White Sharks
Scuba Diver certification is not required! All dives are surface dives using “hookah” (surface air supply) meaning no cumbersome air tanks! You will only be 2-4 feet below the surface at all times and free to surface at any time. We will provide you with training on the day!
- Included in price:
- Facilities: Toilets on board, change rooms and hot water showers Includes: Tea, Coffee, Lunch, Morning Tea and Afternoon tea.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- *Underwater Access $125.00 - Choose between diving in the cage or entering the Aqua Sub. Cage fee includes: Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood and Cage & Sub Access. Merchandise available on board
- What to bring:
- Please bring a towel, swimsuit, sunglasses, light jacket, and any other personal items you may require throughout your tour. Additionally, if you are prone to sea sickness, motion sickness, have never been on a boat, or are just wanting to play it safe, please visit your local chemist for Kwells, Trip Ease, Patches, or another form of motion sickness precautions. The seas can be rough and it's better to be safe than sorry. Remember to take your sea sickness medication the night prior to your tour as well as an hour before the scheduled departure. We do not give refunds for sea sickness related disappointments.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children must be 5 years and older.
- Departure points:
- Port Lincoln, South Australia
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departure Point: 2 South Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln Marina.
- Duration: 1 day. 10 - 12 hours.
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $125.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- Adventure Bay Charters
- Eyre Peninsula and Port Lincoln
- Departs From
- Port Lincoln
If there is one thing you must add to your bucket list, it has to be shark cage diving with Great Whites!
As the creators of Australia’s first advanced eco-certified shark cage diving experience, we offer visitors the once in a lifetime opportunity to swim with the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat.
Our full day tour takes you from Port Lincoln marina to ‘shark bay’ at Neptune Island, approximately 70kms south of Port Lincoln, South Australia. On the way, see spectacular scenery as you cruise through the Thorny Passage and expect sightings of inquisitive local dolphins and sea birds.
To ensure we are protecting the natural environment, we use audio sound vibrations to attract the sharks to the boat rather than berley. The benefits of using sound vibration is that it is omnidirectional (that is, it travels in all directions underwater), it’s instantaneous and completely eco friendly – and funnily enough, the Great White shark’s favourite choice of music is the rock tunes from AC/DC – go figure!
When the Great White’s arrive at the boat, you can choose to swim with the sharks from the safety of a hardened steel cage, or enter the world's first Shark "Aqua Sub"; an underwater glass viewing area. An additional fee is payable onboard for these activities.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 1 May 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Swim With The Great White Sharks