Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Whale Watching - PM Cruise
Departs: 2:00pm: Darling Harbour, Pier 26, Wharf 9
Departs: 2:30pm Circular Quay, East Pontoon
- Included in price:
- A 2 hour 45 minute cruise form Darling Harbour or a 2 hour cruise from Circular Quay. Complimentary Tea and Coffee. A fully hosted Whale Watching experience with live commentary on board. Photography opportunities to snap some of Sydney’s Iconic landmarks from a unique perspective.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Drinks & food are available for purchase aboard the vessel.
- What to bring:
- A sense of adventure and fun!
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children from 5 - 15 years pay the child price. Children under 5 years travel free.
- Departure points:
- Darling Harbour, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
- Departure time:
1:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs Daily: Darling Harbour, Pier 26, Wharf 9 at 1.30pm Departs Daily: Circular Quay, East Wharf at 2:00pm
- 2-3 hours depending on starting point.
- Fantasea Cruising Sydney
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Darling Harbour and Circular Quay
Explore the Iconic Sydney Harbour on the famous Bondi Boat. We will take you on a thrilling ride on our large, fast, seagoing catamaran past ‘The Heads’ to where the whales play. Fly past ‘The Gap’ and the luxurious cliff-top mansions for a unique Whale watching experience.
You may board from either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. You will be welcomed by our friendly, informative host who will offer you complimentary Tea and Coffee. We then start our thrilling adventure as we cruise past some of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks. These include The Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney opera House and some of the harbours most fascinating Islands, Fort Denison and Shark Island.
As we approach the heads we fly past ‘The Gap’ and the luxurious cliff-top mountains as we take in the beauty of Sydney’s magnificent coastline. With the annual Humpback migration currently passing Sydney’s coastline we will take you to the best spots where you can enjoy and photograph the natural beauty a whale has to offer. A truly memorable and once in a lifetime experience.