Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Sydney - Blue Mountains Tour
Luggage Allowance: Only hand luggage is allowed on day/overnight tours.
- Included in price:
- Lunch National Park Entry Fee Ride on Scenic Railway Experienced Driver Guide with Comprehensive Commentary Travel in air-conditioned vehicle
- What to bring:
- Enclosed sturdy walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, jacket in cooler months
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Minimum child age is 11 years (No Child Rates)
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Blue Mountains, New South Wales
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please select from one of the pickup location listed below: - Kings Cross (Crn Macleay St and Orwell St) @ 07:00am, - Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 PITT ST, SYDNEY @ 07:20am, - YHA Sydney Central, 11 RAWSON PLACE @ 07:30am
- Full Day Tour
- Approximate Return Time:
- Eco Platypus Tours
- Blue Mountains and Katoomba
- Departs From
- Sydney and Blue Mountains
Join your fellow adventurous travel seekers and your friendly driver/guide for a fun-filled day in the majestic Blue Mountains Heritage Listed National Park.
Escape the hustle and bustle for a day, as your experienced driver enthralls you with a comprehensive commentary in air-conditioned comfort. Gaze in wonder at the huge varieties of flora, such as beautiful flannel flowers, native boronias and irises that bloom and thrive in this spectacular region. Watch closely as eye-catching colourful birds and other native wildlife dart in and out from the foliage as they perform their daily rituals.
Relaxing in the charming little village of Glenbrook offers the perfect opportunity for a sumptuous morning tea at one of the quaint cafes that are scattered around its pretty main street. With plenty of energy, you are then off to Wentworth Falls for a spectacular guided bushwalk to the mighty waterfall and its superb surrounds. Out in the clean, crisp, fresh air with pristine scenery and good company, it’s time for a delicious lunch.
After lunch, its thrill time, as you ride the steepest passenger railway in the world, way down into the lush green Jamison Valley. Trundling through a tunnel ‘punched’ through the cliff face, you will emerge into ancient rainforest as you reach the valley floor. Get ready for your final bushwalk out of the valley – view the raw, red beauty of the Three Sisters and learn its fascinating Indigenous Dreamtime legend. Listen to the deafening roar as copious amounts of crystal clear water thunders over the sheer rock face of the Katoomba Falls.
After a sensational day, it’s time to kick back relax and enjoy the coach ride that arrives back at your Sydney accommodation at 6:30 pm, all whilst enjoying the view.