Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
CRADLE MOUNTAIN DAY TOUR (ex Launceston)
Please bring a warm jumper/jacket as the weather can change very quickly at Cradle Mountain.
- Included in price:
- National Parks Passes and entrance fees.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- We will stop on the way for you to buy lunch. Or bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on one of the world's top 10 beaches!
- What to bring:
- Day pack, camera, comfortable footwear for walking, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, water bottle. Warm jumper and rain jacket is a must because the weather at Cradle Mountain can change quiclkly and without warning.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children must be over 12 years of age.
- Departure points:
- Launceston, Tasmania
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Wed, Fri, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We pick up from Launceston CBD Hotels and Hostels. Pick up times commence from 7.00am. You will need to ensure your pick up is confirmed and your time is confirmed prior to departure.
- 11 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- Returns to Launceston CBD Hotels and Hostels around 6.30-7.00pm
- Active Tours Tasmania
- Launceston, Cradle Mountain and Sheffield
- Departs From
An awe inspiring mountain towering over one of the great wilderness areas of the world. Choose your level of walking, explore or simply soak up the wonder of this ancient land. We make the most of your time and our local knowledge to take you to magnificent side trips to the Enchanted Forest Walk, Weindorfers Rainforest Walk, etc. This is a not to be missed highlight of Tasmania and we make this day yours with our flexibility and optional activities.
What we Do:
• Cradle Mountain National Park (over 4 hours!)
• Enchanted Rainforest Walk
• Weindorfers Chalet
• Weindorfers Rainforest Walk
• Dove Lake
• Sheffield – town of murals
• Marions Lookout
• Hanson Peak
• Crater Lake
• Starts and finishes Launceston
• Pick ups from Launceston CBD Hotels and Hostels begin at 7.00am
• Actual departure from Launceston is 7.30am
• Drop offs to Launceston CBD Hotels and Hostels around 6.30-7.00pm