Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Taronga Zoo + Cruise Package
- Included in price:
- Entry to Taronga Zoo, Return ferry service from either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour to Taronga Zoo. Ferry service may include some scenic cruising.
- What to bring:
- A sense of adventure and fun! And a camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child prices apply to children between 5 and 15 years of age. Children under 5 years travel free.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
Sydney Harbour, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departure times include: Darling Harbour (King Street Wharf #8) at 9.15am, 10.40am, 12.10pm,and 1.40pm. Circular Quay (Eastern Pontoon) departures leave 20 mins later than Darling Harbour. Depart from Taronga Zoo on your return cruise at 11.15am, 12.45pm, and 3.55pm.
- Varies based on ferry times chosen across the course of 1 day.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Varies based on ferry times chosen to depart Taronga Zoo.
- Fantasea Cruising Sydney
- Sydney and Sydney Harbour
- Departs From
- Sydney, Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay
Your wildlife adventure starts on the harbour.
We offer a number of options to enhance your experience providing you with flexibility as we combine the most beautiful harbour in the world with Sydney’s biggest wildlife attraction.
You may board from either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour and with every package purchased comes your Zoo Entry and free return cruise trip.
With a brand new vessel including a fully retractable roof the journey to Taronga Zoo incorporates the Opera House and Harbour Bridge creating unique photo opportunities. Return via our Classic Aussie Crusie, providing you with great sightseeing on the harbour to complete your day.