Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
BridgeClimb Sampler Weekend
* Operates in all weather conditions (with the exception of extreme weather conditions such as an electrical storm)
* If you are less than 24 weeks pregnant, you are required to consult a medical practitioner and have a signed consent form. If you are over 24 weeks pregnant, you are unable to climb.
* Alcohol should not be consumed prior to the climb. Every participant will undergo an alcohol breath test and will not be permitted to participate if their blood alcohol concentration reading is 0.05% or higher or if they are under the influence of drugs (legal or illegal)
* Cameras and mobile phone devices cannot be taken onto the climb due to safety reasons. The Climb Leader will take photos of the climbers throughout the climb and are available to customers post climb
* A reasonable level of fitness with full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination is required
* Every participant will be required to complete a BridgeClimb Declaration Form prior to climb. This will be provided on the day of the climb.
* Participants should be ready to wear a BridgeSuit over their clothing
* Please wear suitable closed-toe rubber-sole shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes, that offer comfort, support and grip. PVC and leather soled shoes are not suitable.
* Lockers are provided, as loose objects including but not limited to cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, handbags and any other personal items cannot be taken on the bridge.
* The experience involves climbing high ladders and catwalks, prolonged stair climbing, uneven surfaces and narrow passage ways and exposure to all weather conditions
* Failure to be at the check-in point at the specified departure time or to meet any of the above requirements will result in cancellation without refund
- Included in price:
- Professional guide, Commemorative certificate, Cap, Printed group photo, Entry to the Pylon Lookout
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Photographs, Food and Drinks, Souvenirs
- What to bring:
- Closed-toe rubber-sole shoes, sunglasses
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children aged over 8 years and 1.2 metres (4 foot) can climb. Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum 3 children per adult.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks, NSW 2000
- 1.5 hours
Get a taste of the world famous BridgeClimb! In just 1 ½ hours, ascend the inner arch of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to a spectacular vantage point halfway to the top.
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, venture along catwalks past the South-East Pylon, directly over Sydney Harbour. Here commence your ascent to the halfway point on the inner arch on the Opera House side. As you cross over, to the Darling Harbour side of the Bridge, pause for a group photo at a unique vantage point within the Bridge. From here, you make a quick descent to our Climb Base.
The Sampler Ticket includes a Sampler Group Photo and a BridgeClimb cap.
- 1 ½ hours long, max. 12 people per group.
- Ideal if you want a shorter and more economical taste of a BridgeClimb experience.
- Ideal if you have height concerns and would prefer not to go to the very top.
- The highest point you'll reach on the Bridge is halfway to the summit. If you'd like to go right to the top, check out the BridgeClimb or BridgeClimb Express.
- You can do this Climb during the day